Bayview High School Role Play!

Zaya looked around the room, she saw the punch and figured out it was spiked. She whispered in Alex's ear "Dont drink the punch"

"oh my gosh. Do you want to go home? I will take you." Logan said to Nicole.

"Oh ok." Riley said to Bryce. "Maybe you should take him around school on Monday and introduce him or something, but anyways guess what!?" Riley said

Alex nodded, then looked around with worry. "should we tell Aria and Cole?" he couldnt seem to find eother of them.

Aria looked at Cole, trying to stay awake.

Zaya nodded "Mmhm" she said as she looked around the room, she saw Aria; and she was on the verge of being drunk. She walked over to Aria "Hey Air!! How many cups of punch did you have?" she asked

"only one." Aria muttered drowsily, "someone put cooking alcohol in it. i recognize the flavor."

"you really cant hold alcohol can you?" Alex laughed with releif, his sister seemed ok. "it like that time you for got to cook off the alcohol when you were sauteeing vegetables"

Zaya looked at Aria "Wait right here, I'll be back" she whispered in Alex's ear "I'm going to StarBucks, do you want anything?"

Alex grabbed Zayas arm, "i think they are fine. Cole, you go get that soda. take care of my sister for me." Alex winked at him before leading Zaya back to the dance floor. "i think we should let him be the knight in shining armor right now. but i guess im still up for starbuck."

"soda would be nice" aria replied as she started to nod off.

Zaya smiled at Alex "Ok, we can get SB after Formal" she said as she held his hand. She was still a little worried about Aria, but she knew she would be fine

"perfect. thats more time i get to spend with a beautiful princess. i hope you dont have a midnight curfew." he smirked.

"of course you are! and i cant beleive you didnt get the refrence" Alex fake pouted. "princess, midnight, i bet you arent even gonna leave a shoe when you run off towards starbucks and your pumpkin chariot." he laughed.

Zaya laid her head on his shoulder, she was on cloud nine. She started to sway back and forth to the music

((Repost for [MENTION=2768]StarDust[/MENTION]))

Alex held her close, and swayed with her.

((going on a week long vacation and not sure if i will be able to post, so Aria fell asleep, and Zaya is free to drag Alex around where ever. :P ))

Bryce looked at Riley, "Yeah, I'll definitely do that. I'll make sure Logan does too." He looked at her. "What?"

Tyler lay down in his new room and thought. He missed his old school, where he was top dog. He missed his girlfriend, well now ex-girlfriend, Melissa. He couldn't wait til his parents came back from Paraguay.

Nicole continued to dance, her eyes averted to the ground.

Cole, noticing Aria was asleep, placed her in the back seat of his car, and just sat in the car, listening to music on the radio.

Bryce smiled and held her in his arms for the rest of the dance. As it dwindled down, he said to her, "Do you want me to take you home, or you just wanna hang out? Maybe with Logan and Nicole. Oh, and Tyler."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back