Bayview High School Role Play!

"anything would be fun as long as youre there." he said gently.

((maybe we should wait for the others again? Alex and Zaya have been flirting for like 5 thread pages and im running out of stuff to say! .______. ))

Nicole wiggled around anxiously, and drank the water. She wasn't pleased. "I wanted to slow dance." She mumbled, almost pouting.

Cole kissed her back, but then pulled away. "It's seems that someone isn't very shy anymore."

Aria blushed deep red, "i cant help myself when im with you." she smiled, "your so easy to talk to and you make me so happy."

((Sorry guys, catching up on my zzz's.))

Bryce glanced at his phone. "Shit," he muttered. He turned to Riley. "Logan needs help with Nicole. After that stunt she pulled, I think we should help."

Nicole rolled her eyes, and drank more water. "I'm going to the shore house my mom owns until Sunday after formal. What are you doing?"

Cole nodded. "I feel the same way."

Bryce led Riley outside, where he saw Logan and Nicole talking. "Hey, you guys okay?"

Tyler noticed Bryce's disappearance. Well, now he had no one to hang out with. He went outside, prepared to leave, when he saw Bryce, Riley and Logan. "Hey," he said hesitantly.

Logan saw Bryce and Riley. "Hey. Well i'm fine. Idk about her." he laughed pointing to Nicole.

"Nicole you ok girl?" Riley asked Nicole.

Riley turned when she heard someone else say hey. "Hey Tyler." Riley said.

Nicole, noticing Tyler, pressed her cheek against Logan's. "Heh-oh. I wush jusht about ready to go in!" She said all weird like, with her cheek pressed against her mouth.

Aria had been so distracted by her time with Cole she didnt realize how thirsty she was. "lets get some punch." Aria smiled unknowingly.

((Aria didnt see any of what happened. this could be bad xD ))

Riley looked to Logan, and then to Bryce. "She can't go in like that. She will make a fool of herself."

"Noo way! You're not going back in like this." Logan said to Nicole. "If the chaperones saw you anyways, they would probably kick you out."

Riley looked to Tyler. "Yeah the punch is spiked, and she's a little drunk. Don't mind her." she said.

Nicole stomped her foot. "God dammit, I wanna slow dance, with my boyfriend, is that SOOO much to ask?!?!" She screamed dramatically. "Sorry that I...." She began, then hiccuped. "That I am too embarrassing!" Nicole screamed, trying to run off, but instead tripped, fell, and in the process, smacked her forehead on the curb.

Cole nodded, took her hand, and walked to the punch.

Bryce nodded. "Nicole, I agree with Logan and Riley. You can't go back in there like this." Bryce gave an apologetic look to his cousin. "Sorry, I wish I could introduce you to people, Ty. But Nicole is...like this."

Tyler nodded. "If she really wants to go back, we'll have to flush the alcohol out of her system. We need water and coffee. Lots of it." He turned to Bryce. "Don't worry about it. Plenty of time the rest of the school year."

"Omg Nicole!" Riley yelled running over to her.

Logan ran over to Nicole and helped her sit up. "Are you okay baby?" he asked. "Oh no you're bleeding." he said.

Logan looked to Bryce with a help me face. He liked Nicole and all, but he did not want to have to spend the whole formal sitting outside with her drunk.

Bryce made a quick decision. "Okay, here's what gonna happen. Logan, me and Tyler will bring Nicole home. Riley, you tell the chaperones about the spiked punch. Then, try and stop anyone else form drinking it."

"Ok." Riley said. She was bummed that she wouldn't be able to spend the night with her best friend, and boyfriend, but she knew there were other people in there she would be able to talk to till they got back.

"She really isn't gonna wanna go home." Logan said to Bryce. "I almost feel bad leaving her there. Maybe I should just stay there with her, even though I really want to be here." Logan said all bummed out.

Nicole blinked several times. Her head was killing her, but she was alright. "Oh gosh, it just hit me what I've done today. I ruined formal for you." She said, standing up. "Maybe that punch was a teensy bit spiked. But I still wanna daaaance." She said, words slurred and quiet.

the punch had an interesting flavor, but Aria coninued to drink it. she was into cooking abnd was trying to figure out what made the punch taste so different.

Riley was already on her way in. She told the first chaperone that she saw, and they took care of the punch, and put out fresh.

Riley scanned the room for someone to talk to.

"Yeah I would say so, a lot spiked." Logan laughed. Logan brushed the hair out of Nicole's face. "You didn't ruin it hun." Logan said putting his arm around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back