Bayview High School Role Play!

Logan looked at Nicole with a puzzled look on his face. "Hey." he said grabbing her arm. "Are you ok?" he asked. She just did not seem like her normal self he thought.

Logan glanced over at the couple dancing next to him. He noticed Hillary again. He did not know who the guy she was with was. Maybe her date? he thought to himself. He took Nicole's hand and led her to over to where he spotted Riley and Bryce. "Hey dude whats up?" he said to Bryce kind of mumbling.

"Really?" Riley asked Bryce. "Why do you think that?" she asked. She waved to Nicole and Logan as they walked over. Nicole looked a little out of it. Well there is one clue to why Bryce said that Riley thought to herself.

"Nicole's drunk" he whispered to Riley. "Hey, Logan. Did you meet my cousin, Tyler? He's over there dancing with Hillary."

Nicole's eyelids were half closed, and she laughed loudly. "Hey, Riley, Bryce!"

Hillary calmly danced, suddenly not caring about jealousy.

"That's your cousin?" Logan asked surprised. "Oh, no I haven't. You ditched me at lunch and wouldn't let me come meet him remember?" logan said jokingly. He looked at Nicole, and then back to Bryce. "Yeah i'm pretty sure the punch is spiked." He laughed.

Riley looked at Nicole worried. "Are you ok?" she asked her.

Nicole leaned her body against Logan's, and roughly tapped his shoulder. "Is not. And, Riley, I'm feeling dandy. Just a bit—OOH, THIS IS MY SONG" Nicole shouted, beginning to wildly dance.

Riley looked at Logan "Umm yeah, she isn't ok." she said to him.

"Hey come on. Let's go out here and talk for a bit." Riley said to Nicole motioning for her to follow her out to the hall. She knew that Nicole would be embarassed if she made a fool of herself while drunk.

Logan kissed Nicole on her cheek. "Go ahead babe. I will meet up with you in a bit." she said to her.

He knew that Riley would keep an eye on her.

Unsure of what to really say to her, Riley asked Nicole, "So how is your night going so far?"

Logan watched the girls go out to the hallway. "Well i'm going to introduce myself to your cousin." Logan said laughing to Bryce.

Logan walked over to where Hillary and Tyler were dancing. "Hey not to interrupt, but I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Logan Howell, you're cousins best friend. I'm sure you have heard lots about me." he joked as he nudged Tyler in the shoulder.

Hillary smeared an evil grin on to her face. "Hey, Logan! How've things been, we haven't talked in so long!" She said sweetly.

Nicole smiled and laughed. "Wonderful!"

"Good. So just out of curiosity, how many cups of punch did you have?" Riley asked Nicole with a quiet laugh so Nicole didn't think she was laughing at her.

"Hey Hillary. I've been awesome! Football is going great. And you, how have you been?" Logan asked Hilary.

this night was perfect, and Aria just couldnt help herself when Cole kissed her forehead, all shyness out the door, "you missed," she said and kissed him right on the lips.

Alex glanced over at logan, and couple he didnt recognize, "so what do you think is going on over there?" he raised and eyebrow in curiousity and looked back at Zaya

Logan glanced in Zaya and Alex's direction when he noticed Alex looking at him. He quickly turned away. He wanted to say hi to Zaya because they were friends, but wasn't exactly sure what Alex would think about that.

Alex blinked in confusion. he hoped he hadnt done anything to upset Logan. in fact, he only knew his name through Aria. Alex barely knew anything about Logan aside from Zaya talking to him earlier at Panera.

Most of the time Logan could care less what anyone else thought of him. He was the most popular guy in school of course, but he didn't want to start any problems with anyone here because Nicole was here, and unlike most girls he had been with before he really did care about her.

Logan looked back in Zaya's direction. He remembered her ignoring Alex at Panera, so he hoped that Alex wasn't bothering her. "Hey." he yelled to Zaya with a wave.

(([MENTION=2768]StarDust[/MENTION] ))

"its your friend from Panera" Alex smirked. he knew how Zaya felt, so it didnt matter that she had male friends. it actually frustrated him when he saw people get over posesive.

((this is hard to do when coedy isnt here >.< ))

(Sorry guys! I had to sleep xD ))

Zaya looked at Alex "I don't know what's going on over there." she paused "Yes, that is the guy form Panera" she said with a smile and held his hand.

She looked Over at Logan, waved, and then turned her Attention back to Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back