Bayview High School Role Play!

Bryce leaned down and kissed Riley. "Whatever you want baby. I'll do whatever you want to do." He looked deeply into her eyes. "Just tell me."

Riley kissed Bryce back. She was surprised at what he said. He is just the sweetest guy ever she thought to herself. "Here's what I wanna do." She said with a big smile, and then went in for a long kiss. She then looked into his eyes and gave him a sweet smile.

((Hillary is going to be a some-what small background character, but shes only around for today lol))

Nicole smiled, and quietly gulped. She still kept an eye on Hillary, who continued to death state Nicole.

Cole nodded, and wrapped his hands around her waist.

Hillary, taking to notice Logan seeing her, waved flirtatiously. She was furious that he had asked that ugly troll, but Hillary knew that she could change Logan's mind.

Logan saw Hillary wave. He glanced over at Nicole, and then gave a small wave to Hillary. He and Hillary had gone out a few times before, so he was sure she was just jealous he asked Nicole instead. "come on let's go over here." Logan said he walked with Nicole to the other side of the gym. He put his arms around her and then started slow dancing.

Riley giggled. "Let's go get a drink. I'm thirsty." she said to Bryce.

Riley grabbed a glass and drank it. She smiled at him. "I umm, umm think you look great tonight." Riley said nervously. She wanted to say I love you to him, but was scared of what Bryce would think.

While dancing with Nicole, Logan noticed Zaya kissing some guy. Is that the guy that she was ignoring at lunch earlier? he thought to himself. He kissed Nicole on her head and smiled.

Nicole smiled, and followed Logan. "Can we get some punch?"

Hillary rolled her eyes and stood up. She was not leaving formal with out a boyfriend, and that boyfriend being Logan.

Nicole smiled, and pecked him on the cheek. "I'm heading to the washroom first." She said, skipping to bathroom.

Hillary quickly made a text, and watched as a guy dressed in a white tux slip a little bit of alcohol in to the punch. Hook, line, and sinker.

Cole nodded. "Anything."

Alex smiled, "well, i guess im not ever going to leave then."

Aria blushed deep red, "w-well, i really like you." she looked him in the eye hoping he felt the same.

Logan noticed Hillary still watching him. He felt a bit awkward, so he poured himself one more cup of punch and then walked toward the bathrooms. He figured he would meet Nicole there instead.

Nicole exited the bathroom, after furiously checking her hair and make up. She walked to the punch, poured herself a cup, and grinned at Logan greatly. She chugged her punch, and moved her body slowly to Shakira's 'Hips Don't Lie.'

Cole embraced her in a hug. "I feel the same..." He whispered, kissing the top of Aria's head gently.

Bryce smiled. "You do too," he told her. He picked up a cup and took a sip.

Tyler noticed a girl staring jealously at a boy who had some other date. He walked up to her (Hillary) and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Tyler Henderson, Bryce's cousin. Do you want to dance?"

Logan began dancing with Nicole. "You look awesome tonight you know?" Logan said to her. He began to not feel so good.

"Hey look!" Riley said to Bryce pointing to Tyler. "Your cousin may have found himself someone to dance with." Riley laughed.

"Ayy good for him. First day and he's already a chick magnet. Chip off the old block, eh?" Bryce grinnned and winked at Riley

Nicole nodded, and began to blink repeatedly. "I'm still super thirsty. Be back in a bit." She said, strolling to the punch. She drank several cups, but she felt like she was till thirsty. A fast song came on, so she stumbled to the dance floor, and began to dance in an awkward, crunk like way in front of Logan.

Hillary nodded. If she could get Logan jealous, he'd want her back! She stood up, and grabbed Ty's hand.

"Don't drink anymore punch," Bryce told Riley, "I think it's spiked."

Ty grinned at her enthusiasm and led her right next to the couple she seemed jealous of. Ty pulled her close and swayed with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back