Bayview High School Role Play!

Name: Emily Brown

Grade: Junior

Personality: Emily is loud and nice most of the time, but she can be really defensive and rude and aggressive when she needs to be. she can be clingy to boys and go to pretty much any length to keep a boyfriend.

Bio: Emily was popular in her old school, but new in this school. She was held back in first grade and currently has a job as a stripper. She hates her family and has a right to because they do treat her bad. She is accused of sleeping around and kissing a lot of boys, both of which are true. She just wants the right boy to put her back in place.

Appearance: Blonde hair with black streaks, heavy makeup, small brown eyes

Relationship status (single/or not, enemies, crushes, etc.): Single (looking), no enemy (YET lol), no crush

((rawr! sorry im late :\ ))

Alex was a little sad when the song was over. "well, looks like a learned to slowdance." he smiled at Zaya.

Aria was sad she missed the first slowdance song. she was happy for Alex, but now she was alone. even if Cole showed up there was no garuntee he would want to dance. they were still only friends after all.

((Oh my f-ing god. I wasn't gone for that long, was I? Lol!))

Nicole twirled around in her dress, prepared and ready to go to formal. She couldn't wait for everyone to see her in her new dress. Quickly, she made her way to the front door, and answered it happily. "Why, what a surprise to see you!"

Dress

View attachment 5859

Shoes

View attachment 5861

Jewelry

http://www.ewholesaletiaras.com/mall/images/T/PrincessHeartTiara_400-01.jpg

http://www.glamforless.com/rhinestonenecklace10445.gif

Make up

View attachment 5867

Hairstyle

View attachment 5868

---------—------------------------

Cole walked sheepishly in to formal, a corsauge in his hand for Aria. He scanned the room for her.

Aria wandered over to get a drink of water. she hoped everyone was just being fashionably late, she was getting lonely.

Cole spotted Aria in the back of the room, and frowned. Quickly, he made his way to Aria.

"Hey, Aria! Sorry that I was too fashionably late." He said with a quiet laugh at the end.

Aria lit up when she saw Cole. "no its fine. i think we were kinda early. you look," she blushed, "you look quite dashing tonight."

Cole tried his best not to scream and run as he slipped the corsauge on to Aria's wrist. Quickly, he looked in to her eyes. "Wanna dance?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back