Bayview High School Role Play!

Logan smiled when he saw Nicole. "You look gorgeous." He said. He took her hand and led her to the car. "I'm excited to show up to the formal with the prettiest girl at school." He said with a giant smile across his face.

Nicole blushed as she entered the car. "Aw, I'm probably not the prettiest." She said, buckling up. She was super scared for formal, but tried not to show it.

Cole smiled and took her hand. He slowly led her to the dance floor.

Bryce squeezed Riley's hand. "Oh, I almost forgot, I got you a corsage. I didn't know what color your dress was so I got a white rose. Is that okay?" He glanced at the other couples already twirling around.

Tyler wandered in. He saw Bryce and his girlfriend. What was her name again? Rachel? Rebecca? Riley? Riley, that was it. He sat down at a table, feeling lonley. It was going to be a long night.

((sorry I haven't been on much, my computer keeps crashing and I sprained my ankle last night))

Tyler was startled by someone talking to him. "Um, yeah. I'm Tyler Henderson. Bryce's cousin? I just moved here today, so..."

Maxx chuckled and fist bumped him.

((Guys im going to a softball game tonight, I won't be back untill 9. :P Don let too much happen xP))

Nicole blushed as she walked in, taking to notice the people staring. A chill ran through her spine when she saw a table filled with girls giving her the evil eye. Even Hillary Stifene was giving her a dirty look, and Hillary was always nice to Nicole! She had a bad feeling that it was going to be a loooong night.

Aria put her hands gently on Coles shoulders. "have you ever danced before?"

Alex smiled as her sister walked out to the dancefloor with Cole. "i feel like i need to thank you again" he smiled at Zaya, "ive never seen my sister so happy or social before. you and Cole have really opened her up. how shall i show my gratitude to such a beautiful princess?"

"aww of course it's alright." Riley said. "In fact it's perfect." she said smiling as she put her arm out for Bryce to put it on her.

Usually Logan liked it when all the girls were paying attention and looking at him, but tonight he didn't. He didn't want Nicole to feel awkward at all because he really liked her.

Bryce put it on her wrist and led her to the dance floor. "Tonight it's just you and me baby." he murmured. He wrapped his arms around her waist and swayed from side to side with her.

Bryce held RIley close and closed his eyes. I love you, he thinks. Bryce wishes he could say it, but he doesn't know how Riley will react. Especially since they had only been going out for a week.

Riley lifted her head. "Hey where's Tyler? We should probably go talk to him for bit don't you think? Maybe introduce him to some people?" Riley said to Bryce. She loved dancing with Bryce, but she wanted to make sure that Tyler didn't feel bad that she was hogging his cousin on his first day here.

Bryce glanced around. "He's over there, talking to Maxx." He pointed in their direction. "We can go talk to them if you want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back