Bayview High School Role Play!

((I think she meant in the RP. It's lunch))

Bryce frowned when he saw Riley paying more attention to her phone than to their conversation.

Nicole let out a sigh of relief. "I'm starved, thank god!"

Well, my phone is about to die, so I have to stop texting. Srry!

He turned away from Riley.

"Then lets order!" Bryce called out with less enthusiasm than before.

Suprisingly, the line was short. Nicole strolled over to the end of the line, and waited behind a greasy, obese man who smelled like he really needed a shower. She motioned with her arm for Bryce to join her and her friends, and waited.

(i did mean the RP and thank you.)

Aria decided she had better and get lunch. she had a little money in her account for days like this when she didnt have the money to go out. maybe its not too late. i still have the rest of the day. i shouldnt give up so easy. its not like i have anything left to lose.......

Bryce ordered a taco with the works.

While everyone else waited for their food, he found a table.

((I volunteer as tribute! Lol, anyone get the Hunger Games reference? No? Kay.)

Nicole ordered nachos and a burrito, and joined Bryce at the table he was at.

Bryce laughed.

"Was? You didn't eat yet dummy."

Bryce noticed that Riley sat next to him.

He took a big bite of his taco.

"So you ladies are gonna be at the game tomorrow to cheer us on right?" He smiled

Riley kept glancing at Bryce, but tried to make sure he didn't notice.

Bryce grinned at them.

"I'm gonna sack their fancy new quarterback so many times, he'll be wishing he never played."

Name: Cole Trinx

Grade: Junior

Personality: shy, kind, smart

Bio: Cole lived a basic life on a farm up until this year, where he moved in with his uncle.

Appearance:

View attachment 5400

Relationship status (singl
e/or not, enemies, crushes, etc.): single, no crush yet.

"I'll look for you in the crowd. Make sure you watch for my signiture backflip after every touch down."

Aria finally made it back to the school (after taking a few wrong turns of course) and got her lunch and sat down. i must be directionally challenged.

"Oh I will." Riley laughed and smiled. "So so soo umm what are you guys doing after the game tomorrow? Riley asked. She was nervous to ask, but she really wanted to see they wanted to hang out tomorrow.

Bryce noticed Nicole's blush. He shrugged. He figure she had a crush on Logan. He realized that Riley probably did too. Sometimes it sucked being second popular when your best friend was first.

"No plans," Bryce said. "Wanna grab some pizza?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back