Bayview High School Role Play!

Aria looked at the text sceptically. "somehow i dont beleive you but, its not my place to pry.

Alex woke up and his stomach growled.he went to cafeteria at the school and grabbed a bag of chips since most everything else wasnt very good. he decided he shoiuld probably text Zaya back. "its ok. i made you feel awkward the other night so i guess i kinda deserved that."

Zaya smiled "I drove, thanks for the offer though" She aid for her lunch and left. As she was walking on the side walk, she's replied to her texts "Why not" she said to Aria "Alex I'm sorry for what I did to you, you didn't deserve it" she sent that text and headed for school

alex wandered over to the skate park and skated around for awhile. lunch wasnt quite over yet and he was really bored.

((so im just gonna pretend Aria didnt text Cole since lunch is pretty much over and Nebula hasnt been on much))

Alex finished up, put his blades away and went back to school. he sat down in his next class early.

Aria went to her next class.

Bryce stood there awkwardly for a moment. "Riley's my girlfriend. There's a formal tonight, you could come.."

Tyler thought for a moment. "I don't want to intrude. But it seems like a good oppertunity to meet new people. I'll go if you don't mind."

Alex yawned. the day was dragging on and he want it to be over. he texted Zaya "want to go somewhere after school? you said you owe me after all."

Bryce glanced at a clock. "Crap, we gotta get back. You coming Tyler?"

Tyler thoguht for a minute. He probably wouldn't be allowed at formal if he didn't register. "Why not?" he told Bryce and followed Riley and him out to the car.

Zaya checked her phone "I do owe you, but formal is after school, isn't it?? If not, sure" she put her phone down and tapped her pencil on her desk

"yikes i totally forgot! we could go somewhere before the formal? it doesnt start til later right?" Alex replied.

Aria glanced at the slowly ticking clock.

Zaya quickly texted Alex "Ok, before formal. Yes it starts later." she put her phone on vibrate and put it in her bag

Alex smiled and put his phone away. he tried to pay attention but couldnt stop thinking about the formal.

Aria kept on taking notes.

Bryce walked into the school and kissed Riley goodbye. "I'll see you tonight," he told her. He then led Tyler to the office. As his cousin walked inside, Bryce sat down on a bench and waited for him.

Tyler went into the office and boldly walked up to the secretary. "Hello, mam. I'm Tyler Henderson. I am tansferring here from New York." The woman nods and hands Tyler his paperwork.

Alex wondered if he might get a dance with Zaya, he didnt know any of the other girls and Zaya seemed like a fun person.

Zaya practically jumped up when the bell rang. She had gym next

((Wait, how much longer does school go for??))

Alex walked around looking for the gym. it seemed this was the only hour available for gym to work around his other classes. it didnt matter to him, he enjoyed athletics. he decided to ask Zaya about the school athletics program the next time he saw her. he had asked Aria but she didnt know at all since she was an art girl.

Aria walked into the art room and started working on her painting right away. she wanted to show the finished product to Cole since he had already seen it when it was only half done.

((i was wondering too. but we have to wait for Nebula cuz Nicole and Cole are going to the formal as well.))

Alex found the gym and changed, though he was late. he looked around, everyone seemed to be doing there own thing, and he didnt see the teacher anywhere. so has class started or.....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back