Bayview High School Role Play!

As Zaya walked back inside, she saw Logan, she didn't know whether to say hi or not. She felt as if things were awkward beetween them

"Nice to meet you Riley. I'm Tyler, Bryce's cousin. I'm goin to school with you for awhile."

Bryce thought maybe he shouldn't have invited Riley. He needed to catch up with Tyler, and he didn't want her feeling like a third wheel.

"Nice to meet you too." Riley said to Bryce. She was wondering if Bryce was going to introduce her as his girlfriend.

Logan saw Zaya walk to the back of the line. "Hey, you can come up here by me." he said.

Alex spotted Zaya, hesitated then walked over. "whats with the long face?" he asked. it probably wasnt his place to snoop, but he wasnt sure what else to say.

Logan noticed some guy talking to Zaya. She shot him a look, and then turned back around.

"No problem." Logan said and smiled. "Who is that guy?" he asked with a puzzled face wondering why Zaya left him back there.

Zaya quickly texted Alex "hey sorry I left you back there, I'll make it up to you" she sent it "That's Aria's brother Alex" she said as she pushed the hair out of her eyes.

ouch. so what now? Alex suddenly lost his appetite. he figured the guy she was standing with must be her boyfriend. no wonder i made her feel awkward the other night. he left, and bladded back to school. he sat under a tree behind the school and sent Aria another text. "well i tried. i just got brushed off by your friend. why didnt you tell me she was dating?"

Aria looked at the text with confusion. "shes not dating. who was she with?" she replied to him wondering what he had seen. perhaps she was just talking to a friend and Alex mistook them for dating?

Alex received two messages. an apology from Zaya, and Aria telling him Zaya was not dating. why do i always miss understand? he groaned in frustration

Zaya looked at Logan "I don't know, I usually would have stayed back there with him, but then.." she paused, she realized what a jerk she was "I was so rude to him, and all he asked was a question" she put her hand on her forehead

Logan had a puzzled look on his face. He was really confused. "But what?" he asked her. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything, or bother you. I was just being nice." Logan laughed.

Zaya shook her head "Nothing. You didn't do anything, trust me. Yes and that was incredibly nice of you." she said with. Smirk

Aria was curious now and texted Zaya "who are you having lunch with? my bro might have the wrong idea."

Alex leaned against the tree and dozed off. it didnt matter who Zaya hung out with, he was only the new awkward student at school anyway.he felt kinda bummed since he used to be the popular athlete type at his old school.

Zaya smiled "Thanks" she ordered and say down at a table, she felt her phone vibrate, it was Aria "I'm with Logan, why?" she texted her back

Aria read the text with surprise. "My brother said something about you talking with a guy and thought you were dating, i cleared that part up tho. out of curiousity, are you completly over Logan yet?

Zaya read Arias reply; she quickly texted back "Me and Logan? Never going to happen! I wouldn't want to either. I was never into Logan" she sent her text and took a sip of her water

Zaya smiled "No problem" she quietly ate her salad, then leaned back in her chair

Aria read the text feeling even more confused. "i never said anything about that, i just thought you had a crush on him before. unless it was bryce. i mean there was that awkward thing at the pizza place.....man i feel out of the loop"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back