Bayview High School Role Play!

(Alright, I'll just say I randomly moved here lolz) Character Sheet:

Name: Dustin Alexander Shadex

Grade: Sophomore

Personality: quiet until you get to know him, kind of shy, flirty though, in a geeky way.

Bio: Just moved here from Iowa, literally scared of everyone. Has a camera and films everything, plans to make tv shows once he gets older.

Appearance: View attachment 5620 but with grey eyes

Relationship status: None (What is this, facebook? lol)

Dustin looked at the address on the paper and back at the school building in front of him. This was the right place. Dustin really hated moving in the middle of the year. He took a deep breath and walked inside.

((Mention me when Cole replies to Arias morning greeting Nebula. nothing is happening so im working on other RPs))

Once they were in the car, Riley drove to Bryce's house. "Do you want me to wait for you, or are you gonna drive yourself?" she asked him.

"What?! Why not?" Logan surprisingly asked her. "You're my girl aren't you?" he laughed.

Nicole's face flushed red, but she continued to walk. "I need the exercise anyway. I'll just see you at school." She responded.

What is wrong with her? What did I do? Logan thought to himself. He drove to school, and waited by Nicole's locker for her to arrive since she wouldn't get in the car.

Cole waved happily. "Good morning!"

Nicole trudged inside of school, and walked to her locker. She saw Logan, but chose to ignore him, and wait at Riley's locker instead.

"last night was fun, though i hope the others are alright." she paused a moment, "what do you have for morning classes? i mean, since you showed up in the middle of the day yesterday. i have art first"

Coedy said:
Maxx walked into the gym, and sat down by his buds.
Zayay looked for Logan oh sh*t he's with is girlfriend she whipped around and looked atthe gym floor
Elle walked into the gym. She liked this kind of stuff, didn't do much of this stuff, but she loved it nonetheless. She sat on the bottom row of seats, like the new-girl-loner she is. She was called up to do the rope-climb. How she hated rope-climb...

Zaya walked to homeroom. She was fairly happy.

Maxx saw Elle walking to the ropes. He stood up; he walked over to the ropes.

Nicole shrugged, and pressed her back against the locker. "I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She mumbled, looking around for Riley.

"Ok then. Well I guess if you want to talk to me then you know where to find me." he said and then walked to home room.

Riley walked up just as Logan was walking away. "Hey. What's up?" she asked Nicole.

([MENTION=2525]NebulaSkies[/MENTION])

I just don't understand. Logan thought to himself. He sat down in his seat next to Zaya. He just looked ahead and didnt say anything.

He pulled out his cell phone and texted Bryce. The text said "Hey man try and find out what is wrong with Nicole." He hadn't talked to Bryce since the night at the pizza parlor, but he was hoping to hear back from him this time.

Nicole tossed her head to move her bangs out of her eyes. "Logan and Zaya. I don't know, but there's something going on with those two." She replied with a sigh. "I dont want Logan to be upset about it though."

"Oh my gosh what are you talking about? He is totally into you." Riley said. "I know what happened that night at the pizza place, and he doesn't like her. He likes you. Just trust me on this." RIley said with a smile.

"i like biology. i guess im a nerd like that." she laughed, "im going to class, find me later and me can go for lunch together.

Logan turned to Zaya. "Well actually, Nicole will hardly talk to me anymore, and i'm not sure why." he said to Zaya. He was hoping that she might know something as to why Nicole wasn't paying much attention to her anymore.

Zaya put her hand over her mouth "I know what it is Logan" she paused "When I asked you to go outside with me the other night; maybe she thought that.." she stopped and sighed a sighed of sorrow "Bryce was right; I should have never had a crush on you or talked to you, I should have stayed out of your life."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back