Bayview High School Role Play!

She looked ofended and elbowed Ashlee "Hey! I'm not that bad and i woke up cause the old man bahind me was mowing his lawn" she made a face

Ashlee chuckled and said "Well, I just woke up so can we go for a quick run to the coffee shop?" Ashlee gave Ava that :P look!!

The next day at school, Nicole chose to wear dark clothing. She walked to school in the thick, muggy air, a blank expression on her face.

Cole walked happily to school, in a fantastic mood. He searched around for Aria, hoping she was in a similar mood.

Ashlee was walking to the coffee shop with Ava and though it would be funny to keep nudgeing Ava while she walked

"Ok, you start then." Riley said to Bryce

Logan noticed Nicole walking as he was driving by. He rolled down the window. "Come on, get in." he said to her.

(( [MENTION=2760]kelseywright81791[/MENTION] i think its morning. so lets just say bryce slept on your couch. They are walking to school.))

Bryce wakes up in Riley's house. At first, he doesn't know where he is. Then he remembers. He rubs his eyes and stands up.

((ok sounds good.))

Riley woke up and got ready for school in her room. She walked down stairs and saw Bryce. "Well good morning!" she said to him and went over to him for a hug.

"Yes," he managed to say before they kissed. They kissed for a minute before Bryce pulled away. "You have a comfortable couch," he tells her with an easy grin.

"Haha well i'm glad you think so." Riley laughed.

"We should have cuddled." Riley said, not meaning to say it out load. Embarrassed she said "well I guess we better get going."

Bryce smiled at her. "We should have," he murmured. He cleared his throat and said, "I have to stop at my house. I don't have my books, my phone, my wallet, I don't have anything."

(gtg sorry. ill be on again around noonish tomorrow. bye)

Zaya walked to school, she was wearing a blue tank, jean shorts, brown flip flops, an anklet, and her hair flattened. She was happy today.

((OOC: What day is it today?? Or how many days is it to Formal??))

((Today is Wednesday, I think there are two days to formal? Don't know.))

Nicole looked at Logan, and looked at the ground. "Thank you for the offer, but I'm good." She said, continuing to walk down the sidewalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back