Bayview High School Role Play!

"Hey. I was gonna ask what you were doing here, but I guess you would have the same question for me." she kinda softly laughed.

"So what's going on? Do you like Zaya or something?" she asked.

"Thinking," he replied.

He almost laughed out loud at Riley's second question, but saw she was serious. "Riley, you're the only girl I like."

Bryce nodded. "I don't notice other girls when you're around. And when you aren't around, it's more like 'I miss Riley' when I see them."

"AWWW thats so adorable." Riley said. She stood up, and walked over to Bryce and gave him a huge hug.

"Then why did you have to talk to Zaya outside alone?" she asked. "Well actually let's get out of the rain, and then you can tell me." she laughed with a smile on her face.

Bryce sighed. "I figured out that she had a huge crush on Logan. So I told her that he was with Nicole and I didn't want to see her hurt. I think she took it like I was threatening her or something."

"Oh wow! Geez that was it? You had me scared you like her." Riley laughed. "Girls always have crushes on Logan. Pretty much every girl in school does, you should know that by now. It will be ok." Riley said.

Walking up to her door she got out her key and unlocked it. "Here we are." she said.

"Thanks. I know, but since Nicole's your best friend and I really like you, I wanted her to understand that if she tries anything, she'll hurt Nicole which will hurt you which will hurt me. Then she started crying."

"Oh boy. I wouldn't blame her though. You probably did come across a little mean." she laughed. "But next time I see her I will try and explain to her you weren't trying to be mean or threaten her."

"So now that we are soaking wet, what do you want to do?" Riley laughed.

Aria was glad that Cole had a good time. she rolled over and went to sleep. she couldnt wait to see him and all her friends tomorrow.

Ava-Rose woke uo and got ready for school on time today, she ate breakast while reading the note her parents left her saying they were going on a eork trip again. she walked to school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back