Bayview High School Role Play!

Ashlee decided that she would go sight seeing. But then she started to get bored and thought "I wonder what Ava and Makaha are doing on the beach?, Actually I don't wanna know." She smiled at that thought and decided that she would go to the beach and crash Ava and Makaha's "special" moment. So as she was walking she tripped on a rock and fell on the sand, So instead of her going to the beach she went home to take care of her cut.

As Ashlee got home she decided that she would text Ava "Ava, Sorry to ruin your moment but I tripped and hurt myself :/ "

Ava took out her phone and roled her eyes "Tha's fine watch TV" she texted back she smiles and when he doesent sit down she pulls him down "Really? i never would have thought so?"

"Bye" Riley said to Bryce real quietly. She still had no clue what was going on. "Well I guess I better get going. Bye Nicole, Logan." she said.

Riley walked out, and continued to walk to the school where her car was parked.

Now it was just Logan and Nicole sitting there. "Soooo... what's up?" Logan joked.

Logan texted Bryce. "Dude what is up with you? Are you ok?"

Ashlee read the text and texted back "But I really don't wanna, I want to do something!!!!" Ashlee thought to herself "Why did I have to fall over? Why?"

Everyone is leaving! this is supposed to be fun..... Aria frowns. she hopes that Cole is ok but doesnt know what to say since none it involved him. everything was too confusing.

((Aria and Cole are still there. its not just logan and Nicole))

Ashlee texted back "But i'm not tired!!" So after she sent Ava that text she decided that she will try and go to sleep.

Nicole smiled at Logan, her face still red from the very little tears she cried earlier. She knew she was over reacting, and didnt want to, so she shrugged it off. Nicole texted Riley back. 'I should. I'm bringing cookies though.' She texted, and put her phone back away.

Cole looked up at Logan and smiled. "Hey, Logan. I'm Cole."

Aria felt awkward. she wanted to help nicole and riley but didnt know how. and she was worried that all this chaos amongst unfamiliar people would make Cole uncomfortable. on top of that she was starting to feel woozy.

Nicole watched as storm clouds rolled in and it began to rain hard. To make it even better, shortly after was thunder and lighting. The best of all news? She had to walk home in that weather. Nicole groaned silently.

"Nice to meet you Cole." Logan said. Logan then turned to Nicole. He could tell it looked as if she had been crying. "Hey cheer up! What's wrong?" he asked. "Come on let me drive you home." He said.

Riley responded to the text saying "ok cool. sounds great!"

"i think i should get going.....i dont feel well" Aria stood up slowly. "i wish this would have turned out better. see you at school tomorrow" she walks away slowly

Nicole stood up, holding her purse to her chest. "I don't wanna be a burden. I'm only walking to Riley's. I'll be good." She said, opening the door. Before she left, she looked back at Logan with a plain expression, and then headed out in to the rain.

Cole watched Aria and Nicole leave. "She your girlfriend?" He asked about Nicole.

Logan jumped up out of his chair ignoring Cole, and ran out the door. He grabbed Nicole's arm. "Hey stop this. What are you talking about, you're no burden at all. Come on, I'm driving you to Riley's then." he said.

Nicole almost wanted to thrash and release from his grip, but she stood still. "Fine." She murmured.

Cole sighed, and stood up. He scribbled down on a napkin "Aria- I went home. (***-***-****) Call me. -Cole." Cole ran home, went in to his room, and took a short nap.

Arias eyes grew wide as saucers and she turned bright red as grabbed the napkin. she completly forgot her stomach ache and ran home right away. she looked at the napkin and texted Cole. "sorry about all the weirdness earlier. i had fun while it lasted and i hope you did too"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back