Bayview High School Role Play!

Ava smiled and said "That was so cool, how long did it take to learn that?" and she death glared Ashlee and said "No, i thought i had turned Purple"

While Ashlee is laughing Ava looks at her giving her the death glare! "What did I say something to offend you Ava?" Ashlee says while backing away slowly.

Ashlee smiles and says "Can you teach Ava? If you know what i mean" After Ashlee says that she starts bolting as she know Ava will chase after her.

Ashlee stood there like "Holy Shit, i'm in trouble" But after that she was smiling and thought to herself "They make the cutest couple, Maybe they should get married in later life".

Nicole wiggled nervously in the bathroom stall, feeling the tears begin to burn in her eyes. If he liked some else, she should of said. Quickly, she breathed through her nose. "Don't lose all faith, hope keeps the heart alive." She mumbled to herself over and over.

Cole shrugged. "It was okay, I guess."

Bryce wakes up and texts Nicole. "Hey can you tell Riley I'm sorry that I had to go? Tell her that I'll talk to her later."

As Ashlee leaves Ava and Makaha, she decides that she is gonna go and get some coffee and sit there and think.

"well look at it this way Cole, you got to spend time with your parents. i would cherish that. my parents passed away when i was ten soo....." she trailed off a second. "im going to check on Nicole. lots of weird stuff seemed to have happened while everyone was leaving. i will be right back." Aria was starting to worry about Nicole, and she thought if she said anymore about her parents she might cry, and that was somthing she didnt want Cole to see. headed off towards the bathroom before Cole had a chance to reply.

Ashlee stands there with a huge smile on her face, then just suddenly burts out laughing again, she says "Bye guys, i'm gonna go get coffee."

Nicole wiped her nose on a tissue, and replied to Bryce's text. 'Will do.' She texted. Nicole shuffled over to the table, and took her seat. "Hey, Riley. Sorry about that. Bryce said that he was really sorry for leaving, and that he'd talk to you later." She said with her choked up voice. Her face was still a little red, and her voice was still cracked, but she hoped no one would notice.

Cole used his left foot to crush his right, angry at himself for complaining. If anyone knew how not to talk around a girl, it was Cole.

Bryce looked at Nicole's text. He then threw his phone on the bed and went downstairs so he couldn't hear any angry phone calls or texts from whoever Zaya decided to tell about what he said.

Aria couldnt find the bathroom so she headed back to the table. when she there she gave Cole an awkward smile. "sorry about that. i guess i could ended thatconversation a little more.....well, complete." she turned to Nicole, "are you ok?"

As Ashlee was sitting in the coffee shop she got bored, so she decided that she would go for a walk around, seeing if she could find something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back