Bayview High School Role Play!

when they reach the pizza place,Aria finds a large table, big enough for everyone. "lets sit over here." she motions for Cole to sit with her.

((i think im gonna get some sleep too. see you in the morning :) ))

Pulls a ukelele out of the bag out of bag and looks you in the eyes. He starts to play his ukelele to the tune of somewhere over the rainbow IZ version then starts to sing. Gazes right into your eyes.looks over at ashley then back at rose.

(And scene well I'm tired so I'm gonna rap this up and go to bed.) He finished the song and partakes of aloha which yes is hello goodbye but it also was a tradition which was to share a breath by putting heads together and breathing threw the nose

(([MENTION=2801]Coedy[/MENTION] Sorry I haven't been on!))

Elle smiled slightly, "Ah, a guy who respects people, nice. Not many of you guys around, eh?" she asked smiling.

Zaya smiled when they had won. She wanted to say good game to Logan, but never could; she had no idea where they went. She decided to go get something to eat

Aria sat with Cole and wondered about the formal. she wasnt sure if Cole knew about it but she didnt want to sound pushy about it either. maybe she could try dropping hints?

Cole tapped his foot nervously. He had seen the poster for the formal, and wanted to go with Aria as a friend. He still wondered how to do it, though.

they ordered pizza and Aria turned to Cole, "ok, random question time" she grinned. "whats your favorite color?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back