Bayview High School Role Play!

"i hope im not being to pushy?" Aria sensed i little discomfort from Cole "i just wanted to chat with you more." she blushed slightly.

Picks up a pizza and takes his motor cycle back home and goes back to the school a sees a girl with really red hair

While nicole and riley congradulated the guys, Aria sensed some discomfort from Cole. "i hope im not being too pushy. i just wanted to be able to talk to you more."

Nicole giggled, and slightly kicked her feet, loving the light feeling of being picked up.

Cole shook his head no. "You're not being pushy. I need to learn to lighten up and have fun."

"phew. im glad! your really fun to talk to. im usually pretty shy but for some reason talking to you com pretty naturally." she blushed a little.

Logan said "Ok. I will drive."

Everyone followed him to the car and got in. He drove to the pizza place holding Nicole's hand the whole way there.

Logan said "Ok. I will drive."

Everyone followed him to the car and got in. He drove to the pizza place holding Nicole's hand the whole way there.

when they reach the pizza place,Aria finds a large table, big enough for everyone. "lets sit over here." she motions for Cole to sit with her.

((i think im gonna get some sleep too. see you in the morning :) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back