Bayview High School Role Play!

Nicole texted Aria from her car.

Hey girlie, I could hear u ask 4 a ride thru Starbucks. Idc if u wanna ride, feel free to. Just be quick, I can't be late! I don't want 2 B rude.

"Oh, I'm not angry or anything." Nicole responded. "I just don't want Logan to think I didn't care and left. Just in a hurry to get back.

As Ashlee arrived at the coffee shop, she went in and ordered her coffee like usual.. sat down and started thinking.

Bryce checked the stands again. Only a few people returned. He hoped more came soon, there was only five minutes til the beginning of the game.

"Oh ok." RIley said. "Just speed a little on the way back because it starts in 5 minutes." Riley laughed. Logan watched Bryce come back from looking at the crowd. He hoped that Nicole was here now.

As Ashlee left the coffee shop and drove back to school, she decided that she would go and watch the game, so she made her way to the stands, sat down and waited for the game to begin.

Bryce saw the look on Logan's face. He shook his head no. Riley wasn't there either. "Starbucks." he said. He then heard coach call them to the field to take position. Bruce sighed and put on his helmet. He took his position on the line and waited for the whistle.

Nicole buckled in, and floored it. She accidentally ran two stop signs, but wasn't going to slow down.

Cole hopped in to the car, and buckled up quickly. As the car sped along, he wondered if taking this car was safe.

Logan wasn't so sure how Bryce knew that was where the girls were, but he trusted him. He just hoped they got back in time. Logan put on his helmet, and ran to his position giving Bryce a small "let's do this" punch to his shoulder.

Riley laughed as Nicole ran the stop signs. "Oops" she giggled. "Don't worry guys, she doesn't always drive like this." laughed Riley hoping to help make Aria and Cole a little less scared of Nicole's driving.

After parking, Nicole checked her make up, grabbed her stuff, and ran to the bleachers. With a big huff of breath, she took a seat, and ate a Thin Mint.

Cole shakily stepped out of the car, but also laughed. "Well, that was interesting!"

Aria turn tomato red "boyfriend? hes actually new here. but um we are definatly friends" Aria blabbed, not knowing what to say. she fidgeted. boyfriend.......

Bryce noticed the girls run in about a minute before the start. "Logan!" he hissed and pointed to them. Then he refocused on the game, a new type of intensity flashing through him.

Riley laughed. "Oh ok. I'm sorry. Well nice to meet you Cole. I'm Riley." she said.

Riley saw the new girl Ashlee that introduced herself as Riley was leaving starbucks. She was sitting alone. Riley called her named and waved her over motioning her to come sit by her and everyone else.

Logan looked at the stands and smiled. He then looked and smiled at Bryce. He looked forward, and focused. He was so ready to win this game.

Finally, the red blew te whistle, and the game began.

(((does anyone mind if I skip this part? I actually don't know anything about football.))

Stops at home to get his hawaiin print motorcycle and took off for the stadium again ahead of him say those weird girls ignored it and sped on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back