Bayview High School Role Play!

Bryce knew he was being unfair. But Logan understood. They'd talked about it once and Logan told him not to sweat it. The game started in 20 minutes, and a lot of people left for Starbucks. He hoped they'd be back soon.

Nicole winked at Aria, taking to notice she was with a boy. She quickly made her way in line, and looked at Makaha. He was pretty good.

Cole blushed when he saw Nicole wink. "Who is that?" He whispered to Aria.

"Hi Riley!" Aria smiled then turned to Cole "ive only been at Bayview for a few days"

"this is Cole" Aria said, her cheeks turning the slightest bit pink.

Finishes song and starts to talk " this next song is Uhuana or the hawaiin love song and I'd like to dedicate it to tomoya who isn't here right now" he begins to play after ten seconds starts to sing in hawaiin

Waiting for Nicole to get her order Riley got out her phone. She knew that Bryce hadn't text her back yet from his last message, but she sent him another one anyways. It said good luck! see you afterwards ;) .

Logan walked out of the locker room to look at the crowd. It was one of the biggest he had ever seen at one of their games. He scanned the crowd to find Nicole, but didn't see her. He then spotted Zaya and waved, but still wondered where Nicole was.

Bryce glanced at his phone. It was Riley. He couldn't text back, he was in his zone. He needed to focus on the game. He made a mental note to make it up to her.

Nicole ordered a hot chocolate with whipped cream and caramel, and waved at Cole. "Hey." She then tugged on Riley's shirt. "We gotta go now. Just meet me outside." Nicole said as she walked out the door. They were selling Girl Scout Cookies, so she bought a box of Thin Mints and Peanut Butter Patties. She sipped her hot chocolate, and nervously tapped her foot.

Bryce glanced at the other team. They looked bad, but looks we're often deceiving. He saw their shiny new QB an made a promise to himself to take that kid out.

Zaya smiled and waved back; she was antsy for the game, and the formal "She smiled at Ashlee "Hi, I'm Zaya"

"can we sit with you girls at the game?" Aria asked nicole. "you dont mind right Cole?" she had started to break away from her shyness and she hoped that Cole would open up a little too.

Ashlee decided that she would go introduce herself to some people, she walked up to Zaya and says "Hey i'm Ashlee"

Riley noticed Nicole seemed a little nervous or something. "What's wrong?" she asked her.

"Hey i'm Riley." Riley said quickly to Ashlee as she was leaving. "Sorry i'm in a big rush. I will catch up with you at school sometime." She said with a smile, and then hurried to the car.

Cole shook his head. "I'd love to meet new people!"

Nicole dashed to the car. "I'll explain in the car!"

Whatches the weird girls from earlier leave. He finished song and said " today for you I am going perform the haka a traditional dance of hawaii" he waited for a moment and began he used his body as an instrument and kept saying a chant at the end he stuck hiss tongue out and followed it with a hissing sound

"Yeah of course you can sit with us." RIley said with a smile.

Logan smiled back at Zaya and then went back into the locker room and sat on the bench next to Bryce. He didn't say anything though.

As Ashlee drove away she saw Riley looking over her way.. as she thought to herself "What is he looking at?" she left the thought she decided to head off to the coffee shop.

((Hey, just taking this opportunity to tell you guys that I work every weekday from 9-1. It's half hour travel so I'll be on early morning and again around 2:00 ish. I can't be on in between. Thanks.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back