Bayview High School Role Play!

((okay, we'll skip.))

As the ref blew his whistle, Bryce took off his helmet and cheered with the rest of the crowd. They had won, 28-21.

(([MENTION=2482]Lily[/MENTION] of course you may! :) ))

Riley jumped to her feet and cheered!

Logan ran to Bryce and gave him a high five. "Way to go!" He said. Then he began cheering with everyone else.

(([MENTION=2482]Lily[/MENTION] of course you may! :) ))

Riley jumped to her feet and cheered!

Logan ran to Bryce and gave him a high five. "Way to go!" He said. Then he began cheering with everyone else.

Bryce grinnned at his friend. "Nice job, Howell. You think their QB will ever stop crying?" he looked at the player who was in tears.

"Let's hope not." Logan joked.

He rushed to the locker room to celebrate with him team, and then to get changed and go out with Bryce and the girls.

Name: Ava Rose (Prefers to be called Rose)

Grade: 11

Personality: She is a happy person and is very open, she loves being social, and hates being alone.

Bio: Was neglected by her parents and hates being alone because of it.

Appearance:

beautiful-redhead-girls26.jpg

Relationship status (single/or not, enemies, crushes, etc.): Single, but Open to a relationship.

Bryce rolled his eyes at Logan while he took off his pads and jersey. He sprayed on some deodorant and changed into a fresh tshirt. He then changed into jeans and his high top sneakers.

Nicole nodded at Aria. "We were going to go grab some pizza with the guys. You and Cole can come, if you want." She said.

Ava- Rose was in the library, she ment to go to the game but when she gets reading she is off in her own world and she lost track of time. Her headphoned were always on her head and she bobbed her head to the music her eyes concintrated on to book

Cole, inside, didn't want to. He didn't know these people. But at this point, he was going to be radiant with it. "I'd love to go!"

((Never mind I can stay another half an hour))

Bryce stands up and makes his way to the door, thinking about Riley. He takes put his phone and texts her. "Sorry I didn't reply. Wanna meet up at the front of the school?"

Riley read her text. "It's ok. Sure, I am on my way there now. Bring Logan, and I will bring Nicole. lol" she texted back.

"Come on. Bryce just texted me. They want to meet at the front of the school." Riley said to Nicole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back