Bayview High School Role Play!

"thanks Cole. i thought i wouldnt have anyone to sit with" Aria smiles. "lets go!" she felt energetic. hes such a nice guy. i wonder if he knows about the formal?

"You have a good point. I shouldn't be such a downer. Let's go!" Nicole said as she grabbed her purse.

"Okaaay!" Cole said as he laughed a little.

((pep rally right?))

Aria sits with Cole in the gym for the rally. "do you like stuff like this? my old school didnt have much school spirit so it was a little dull. im actually pretty excited."

A car honks and wakes me up I then realize every one is going inside the school then he walks into the gym and sits down sullenly

((I feel really bad, but I have to go to bed. I am super tired. I will be back tomorrow moring, and won't have to leave for a long time like I did earlier. I'm sorry. I will talk to you all in the morning. Hopefully tomorrow we can get to the formal. :) ))

Bryce saw the girls waving to him and Logan. He also saw that guy from the beach. What is his problem? ​Bryce wondered.

Maxx walked into the gym, and sat down by his buds.

Zayay looked for Logan oh sh*t he's with is girlfriend she whipped around and looked atthe gym floor

Cole grinned at Aria. "I lived on a farm for the majority of my life. I was homeschooled, so yeah, I'm excited!"

Nicole waved to Logan and Bryce, and clapped a little. "Geez, I'm thirsty." She said blandly.

((Just copy and paste this, and fill out the following about your character))

Name:

Grade:

Personality:

Bio:

Appearance:

Relationship status (single/or not, enemies, crushes, etc.):

((yes [MENTION=2798]Ashlee[/MENTION] you may join.))

Logan waved to Nicole and smiled real big at her and gave her a wink. Then he spotted Zaya. He waved to her too.

"I know, me too." Riley said to Nicole. "It's really hot in here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back