Bayview High School Role Play!

school seemed to drag on forever. when it was finally over Aria found Cole right away "so, um, do you know where the beach is? if not we could walk there together. its not too far from here."

"Oh um I went to Burger King, and then had to do something else real fast." He said to Bryce. He knew that Bryce would probably be at him if he said he picked Zaya up.

((so sorry I was gone for sooo long. i'm so lost now. :( someone catch me up on the major things I missed please! :) ))

Bryce eyed his friend suspiciously. "Who?"

Bryce knew he was being nosy, but Logan wasn't telling the whole truth, which made him very suspicious.

"Zaya...that cute blonde chick in home room? Dude, Nicole would not be happy if she found out." Bryce was worried. He was worried for Nicole and for Logan.

"Yeah that one." Logan laughed. "Yeah I know she would be, that's why I didn't say anything. It's not like I did anything wrong anyways. Just gave her a ride." Logan said.

Bryce nodded. He knew Logan, and Logan would never cheat.

((I gtg now. Please don't get to far without me))

The bell rang for everyone to go to their last class of the day. Luckily for the students there was a pep rally during last hour, so they just had to check in with their teachers, and then go to the rally.

((Lol, school ended xD ))

Nicole rolled her eyes and smiled. "Wouldn't be surprised if he was off with the other girls he asked to formal."She joked.

Aria had completely forgotten about the pep rally. "we should probably go to the pep rally for the big game." she turned to Cole, "you want to watch the game with me later? we can go to the beach some other time."

"You think?" Riley said kind of worried. "Well that better not be the case, or he will be sorry. No guy, even Logan Howell does that to my best friend." Riley laughed.

((I must have missed something when I was gone. Who is Cole? lol))

((A character I made on page 17, but never used lol))

Nicole shrugged, and began thinking if what she joked about was true.

"Yeah, sure." Cole responded with a smile. Already made a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back