Bayview High School Role Play!

Nicole smiled. "Well, it's good that you weren't worked too much. You guys would get too sore to play the game." She added.

Aria sat thought about wether to go to the game. she wanted to support the team but had the feeling she would end up by herself. to her that seemed to be the way of the artist as, football was hot and art was.....well what ever is was is wasnt popular.

((replied nebula :) ))

Zaya couldn't wait for the game, she was stoked. Zaya changed into her real clothes and 'freshened up'

Cole walked in to the school, his hands in his pockets. He was new and not happy about it. He liked around for anyone to give him a tour.

Aria decided to get her colored pencils from her locker since lunch wasn't over yet. she left her things in the class and headed toward her locker.

After running back to the school Makaha sees a girls by her locker and asks "hey have you seen tom any where" puts his shades up and looks strait at you

Bryce nodded and stood up. "We should get going, Logan. Don't wanna be late."

He kisses Riley goodbye. "See you two after the game."

the girl from the beach the other day? no" she answers "i should get back to class. on her way back she spots zaya talking to an unfamiliar guy. "hey zaya whos this?"

Walks around to a group of short people standing in a group the two girls he saw earlier and another new boy "hello peoples what you guys doing just standing around"

this is a good oppertunity. dont be shy. Aria smiled, "im Aria, i just started here a few days ago so im new too"

"w-well if you don't have anyone to talk to you could talk to me any time" Aria replied quietly, feeling shy all over again. "i still dont really know many people yet."

"mind if i come along? ive been here for a few days but im still not sure of were everything is." Aria asked zaya

"hey wahina?" walks over to you "would you mind going over there with me?" points to a bench outside under a tree "and can you guys just wait there for a moment"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back