Bayview High School Role Play!

"Dearly." Nicole joked as she rolled her eyes. She sipped her iced tea, and put a piece of chicken in to her mouth.

Tom woke up from sleeping and she groggily walked to KFC to get a coke. It was close to her hotel, and she didn't know her friends were there.

Nicole rested her head on Logan, and drank more of her iced tea. When she saw Tom, she smiled.

"Hey Tom! I would've bought you a card saying to feel better, but you found us before I could!"

Logan leaned over and kissed Nicoles head when it was leaning on his shoulder.

((go ahead and join in. are you still going to be your other character as well?))

Bryce sat down next to Riley. "So you girls are coming to the game tonight? It should be a good one."

Nicole finished her popcorn chicken, but was still finishing her iced tea. When Logan kissed her head, she bit her lip and gave Riley a dorky look, but only for a second.

"Of course we are going to be there!" Riley said excitedly. "So how did your meeting with coach go during English?" Riley asked.

Riley grinned at Nicole.

((For a sec I forgot what my characters name was. O_o))

Elle was leaning against an old oak tree. She had an obsession with doing that, leaning against trees. Just thinking about things. She decided to walk to class. Luckily, it was Maths, one of the many subjects she was good at. She had already done the assignment, all she had to do was check on the school's network process.

Name: Maxx

Grade: Junior

Personality: sweet, nice, semi-romantic, he can be stubborn at times

Bio: he is the hiker on the football team, he wants a girl that is sporty, loves music, and is smart.

Appearance:
Lalalala.jpg

Relationship status (single/or not, enemies, crushes, etc.): Nope

((OOC: Can Maxx and Elle be together? Also, she'd already done the assignment so Elle skipped class))

Elle sighed and sunk to the ground against the tree. "I bet I could climb this thing if I really wanted to," she pondered to herself. It had holes, and it could be useful for scaring people, but not right now. She liked to scare people, but only if they were good friends and she joked about it later. Elle tugged at her old jersey with the number 33 on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back