Bayview High School Role Play!

Zaya smiled "Hey! Sure! Thank you" she walked over to Logan's car and got in "Thank you Logan" he smiled

Nicole giggled. "KFC isn't that far away, and I need to lose a lot of weight anyway. So, let's start walking now." She says as he claps once. She shoved her things in to her locker, grabbed her purse, and exited the building.

Riley texted back ([MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION]). "Awww i'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon."

"Oh shut up! You are skinny. You do not need to lose ANY weight." Riley laughed. "But ok, lets go."

"You're welcome." Logan said to Zaya. "Are you headed back to the school?" he asked.

Bryce shrugged and started walking to KFC. He didn't know where Logan was going, but it didn't matter.

Zaya smiled and said "Yes, but if you aren't I can wait." she smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Well i'm going to Burger King, and then to meet my friends. Do you wanna go back now, or after I go to Burger King?" Logan asked Zaya.

"Hey there is Bryce, but I don't see Logan." Riley said to Nicole when they got to KFC.

Bryce walked up to Nicole and Riley. He put an arm around Riley. "Hey. Logan will be here soon. He doesn't like KFC so he went to get something else."

"Hey" Riley said with a grin as she blushed. "Let's order. I'm hungry."

Logan ordered his food, and then headed back to the school to drop zaya off. "Here you go. We are back at the school." Logan said to Zaya.

"Thank you Logan" Zaya smiled "I hope we win tonight" she shut is door and walked inside school, she was head over heals

"Your welcome. Anytime." Logan said. He then drove off eating his food, to meet everyone else at KFC.

He pulled into the parking lot finishing off the rest of his food. He got out and walked in.

"Hey guys!" Logan said to Riley, Nicole and Bryce.

Zaya thought of what dress she would look for formal, she wanted a aqua dress that had side layers, she found a picture of it online, this was it
1705550078249_8365.jpg

Nicole giggled. "I don't know whether to be offended or to laugh..." She said. She pecked him on the cheek. "So I'll just laugh." When it was Nicole's turn, she ordered popcorn chicken with iced tea, and sat down at a table in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back