Bayview High School Role Play!

Bryce walked in to school late. His mother decided he should sleep in before the big game.

He walked into English, then remembered his meeting with coach.

"Logan!" he hissed to his friend. He mimed throwing a football and got up to give the pass to the teacher.

"Hey at least it is lunch time in a few minutes." Logan said to Zaya.

Riley laughed. "It's almost lunch time. What do you want to do for lunch?" she asked.

"Hey man! I've been wondering where you were, and you weren't responding to my texts. You had me worried." Logan laughed.

Zaya chuckled "At least" she said to Logan, she knew she wasn't going to go to formal with anyone, but it could happen

Bryce rolled his eyes. "You think I'd miss the game? Do you even know me?" He laughed. "My mom let me sleep in. What do you think we're gonna talk about with coach?"

Before getting up to go with Bryce, Logan said to Zaya "Hey don't forget the formal next week. It should be lots of fun. You wouldn't want to miss it." Then he smiled and got up.

(Guys mention my name when it's time for the dance or a important event is happening, I'm getting bored of this RP so...

[MENTION=2605]TheJoker[/MENTION] reply to Angies.)

"Not sure, I guess just strategies and stuff" he said. "Let's go find out."

"Haha ok. Then KFC it is." Riley laughed.

((going to eat my taco bell that my bf brought home for me. be back in a bit. lol :) ))

(([MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION] ok will do! :) ))

Nicole closed her eyes and smiled. "You know me so well!"

RRRING!

"Ooh! The bell! Let me just get my stuff together..." She mumbled, searching through her stuff.

Bryce listened to coach explaining what they were gonna do. He nodded. Finally, he heard the bell and coach dismissed them.

"Man, I'm starving. Do you know where Riley and Nicole are? Maybe we could all grab some lunch."

Zaya gathered up her stuff and put it in her locker and started to walk through the doors and ate at Panera

Nicole hugged Riley, and gathered up her things.

"Alright. We should find the guys, see where they are, what they're doing." She said, leaving the classroom.

"Hey Nicole do you think we should invite Tom([MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION]) out to lunch with us since we kind of left her at the beach yesterday for the guys?" Riley asked.

Riley read her text and immediately blushed and had the biggest smile ever.

She texted back saying" awww hey :) Nicole and I are going to KFC you guys can meet us there if you would like.

"I just got a text from Bryce. I told him that they could meet us at KFC if they wanted." Riley said to Nicole.

Bryce elbowed Logan.

"KFC." He stopped at his locker. He put his books back in and took out his wallet.

"Lets go."

Zaya ordered and ate at Panera, she checked her phone I better go back to school​. She paid and got ready to go back to school.

Bryce smacked the top of Logan's head. "We had Taco Bell yesterday, idiot. And its where Nicole and Riley are eating. You can stay if you don't want it."

Bryce rolled his eyes and continued walking

Zaya stood up, she still had time before she had to leave, so she got a shirt that was their school colors she smiled and left for school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back