Bayview High School Role Play!

Nicole blushed a little. "And to think, this time yesterday, I was still outcast, loser Nicole. I feel so.... Different now."

Tom walked into homeroom and slumped down. She didn't get any sleep last night. All she did was play on her laptop, how is she so tired? In a matter of seconds Tom left homeroom and went to the courtyard. She sat down and looked around.

"You must be new here?" Logan questioned Zaya. How else would someone not know who he was he thought to himself.

"YOu were not a loser." Riley said to Nicole. "But as soon as people start finding out that you are going with Logan you will definitely be popular." Riley laughed. "You better be careful though, i'm sure there are gonna be a lot of girls mad at you because they wanted to go with him." Riley joked.

Tom walked to the middle of the court yard and looked around. Without people it was still very lively.

"What do you mean arguments? What are you talking about? You should be excited about this!" Riley said. "I was only kidding." She said. Although she knew it was true, but she didn't want to upset her friend.

"Last year?" Logan thought to himself. Geez he had thought every girl that had been going here even just a week knew who he was.

"Oh, well I'm Logan Howell. Captain of the football team." He said. Of course he had to let her know that.

Nicole put a hand on her chest and sighed. "Phew! I am excited. Super excited. Remember, dress shopping tomorrow. Super excited!" She squealed.

"Yeah.. Hey, good luk with your game!!" She figured he had a girlfriend, so she didn't say anything about going out or a bite. "I'll be rooting for the team" she smiled

"Awesome!" Logan said. "Expect a win." he laughed.

"Yeah blue would look nice." Riley said to Nicole. "I just want today to be over, so we can go to the game." Riley laughed.

"I know right! Come on, day, go just a tad bit quicker!" Nicole laughed, tapping her fingers on her lap. "Or purple. Dark purple wouldn't look terrible either. Didnt you say you were thinking about yellow? Yellow does look good on you." She added with a nod.

Nicole laughed along with her friend and tapped a pencil boredly. "God I hate school."

((Wait, is it still home room? Im confused lol xD ))

Zaya looked at the clock when will this day end she thought to herself. She couldn't wait to go dress shopping

Nicole put her pinky and ring finger in to a fist, and made her index finger and middle finger stay connected to be a gun. She put it to her head, and used her thumb as the trigger that she pulled. Nicole then stuck her tongue out, mimicking a dead body. "Oh god, get me out of this lame hell hole." She whispered.

((For time sake, I say we're in the period right before lunch xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back