Bayview High School Role Play!

Aria put her books away and walked toward the cafeteria.im sick of cafeteria food but i dont want to be the dork who goes out to eat by herself.Nicole and Riley seem nice enough but they seem to have other things to worry about.wondered, thinking back to Bryce and the other boys whos name she had learned was Logan. i shouldnt be so down though. if i just talked to someone it may be easier to make friends.

While out decides to get something hand held to eat. So he walks to Pizza hunt and carries a medium pizza in his hand and walks back to school. By the time he had gotten to the gate he walked back into school and went strait to the gym with a bottle of water in hand.

when done in the gym he opened the door noticing to girls standing next to the lockers.He walked past them looking to see if he even knew who they were.

Aria jumped. she hadnt expected any to speak to her. "um....hi." she stammered. "im Aria. im kinda new here."

Zaya "I didn't mean to scare you, I'm Zaya, you are?"

((OOC: May I ask which page Makaha's picture is on please?))

stopped for a moment to look at all the signs on the walls to see which direction to head in and cant decide which way to go

Zaya sighed "I know, I don't have a date either, I'm planning on going with a friend and a few others, you can come with if you want to" she smiled

Bryce finished his chicken.

"Just some strategy stuff. It was same old stuff we've been doing since freshmen year. But it was worth it to get out of English."

Bryce put his arm around Riley's shoulders and gave her a quick smile.

"see ya" Aria turns towards her next class. she wasn't hungry today and she wanted to do some more sketching in her sketchbook. besides, she hated cafeteria food.

Zaya went to the gym; she asked for their gymnastics coach. Zaya asked if she could use their equiptment: she could, and she started with the bars. She flipped back and forth from the two bars, she loved it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back