Bayview High School Role Play!

"Sooo..." Riley said "I'm really glad you came." She said hesitantly to Bryce, and gave him a sweet little smile while biting her lip.

Logan walked over to Nicole. "Hey let's take a little walk." he said.

Logan and Nicole walked down the beach. "Sooo.. I want to ask you something." he said.

"Of course! I haven't missed a dance yet." she laughed. "Are you going?" she hesitantly asked with a big smile.

((grrr.... sorry guys but I have to go again. Promise I will be back within half an hour. im sorry :( ))

Nicole remained silent, imagining of drawing a unicorn wearing a Christmas sweater in the sand. For some reason, she didn't feel like talking. "Ask me anything." She replied, butterflies in her stomach.

"Oh, yeah. But I don't have a date yet." He then changed the subject. "Do you want to walk to the Dairy Queen around the corner? Just the two of us?"

"Is something wrong?" Logan asked Nicole. "I just wanted to know if you were going to the formal on friday?"

"Sure. But I have to go get my wallet." Riley replied.

as everyone dispursed Aria grabbed her towel and dried up before putting her sundress back on. its tough being the new girl. look at all the happy couples. she thought without relizing that none of them were really couples yet.

"Huh?" Nicole asked. "Oh, yeah. Just a tad distracted. But, yeah, I'm going to the formal. I assume you are too, right?" She questioned, blushing greatly.

"What distracted by me and my awesome body?" Logan joked. "Just kidding, but seriously I wanted to know if you would be my date? I know you aren't the "type" of girl I usually go out with, but I really like you." He said with a smile.

Riley smiled, and took his hand. She blushed.

She swam faster than Makaha this time so he wouldn't catch up. She laughed and kept swimming.

Nicole stopped in her tracks. Her face was a dark shade of pink. The butterflies in her stomach were swarming. Nicole tried to speak, but nothing came out. So, she did one thing she knew she could do. She put a hand on Logan's cheek, went on her tippy-toes, and pressed her lips against his.

Once she reached the shore she waited for him and took out her cell phone. "Chikushō! My phone is soaking wet! How will I- oh yeah." she pulled the extra cellphone out of her pocket. "Water-proof." she smiled.

(im back! and apparently alone ;( oh well.)

Aria smiled absent mindedly. what was she so happy about? everyone had left, and she was dateless. somehow, she felt warm. it was a familiar sensation she got whenever her friends back home were smiling. i wonder why im always so happy to see others smile. she gazed at the water.

She texted her friends back home.

Chatroom A

tomoyo-kun: Hey, how are you guys?

delinquint: Skippin' class.

supersunohara: With him.

tomoyo-kun: If I was there you guys would be back in class!

"No I'm not, just finding a nice little bay to rest on." she giggled.

WOAH!!!! Logan thought to himself. He did not expect that at all. He sure didn't mind though. Logan kissed Nicole back, and then went in for another one.

"So how come you wanted to come alone?" Riley asked Bryce hinting to find out what he really wanted to ask her. She was hoping it was that he wanted to invite her to the dance.

"I'm texting my friends back home Sunohara-san and Okazai-san." she said smiling. "Hey can I ask you a question...?"

Bryce sighed. "Don't get me wrong, Logan's my best friend an I love the guy, but sometimes he's a little too much to take, you know? Anyway, there was something I wanted to ask you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back