Bayview High School Role Play!

Nicole blushed again. "Now I feel stupid." She mumbled, plunging in to the ocean water. As she came to the surface, she flipped her hair back, like they did in movies.

"Why'd you go, wait up!" Nicole screamed as she ran out of the water. Once she caught up, she panted. "Yeesh, sorry that I flipped my hair. It's just fun." Nicole said.

Bryce grinned and showed Nicole his wrinkled fingers.

"My hands prune up easily. I had to get out. It's not about your hair."

He kicked some sand and continued walking.

Nicole laughed. "I sure do know how to make someone's day awkward!" She chuckled, sitting back on her towel.

Bryce laughed and sat down next to Riley. He took out his phone and texted Logan :

Nicole likes you. Ask her!

Aria shows up a little late in a yellow sundress. im not sure i want to go swimming.... she thought self consiously as she walked toward her new friends.

"Mmhmm, sure." Nicole hissed, crawling back to her towel. Wow. Why couldn't he have just told me he didn't wanna tell me? I may be sensitive, but yeesh, I can take a hint.​ Nicole thought.

Bryce looked up at the girl.

"Hey, I don't think we've met. I'm Bryce, Bryce Henderson. Nice to meet you."

He glanced at Nicole and knew she saw through his lies.

"Oh, 'sup , Aria? Tim just tanning.... I need it." Nicole said, eyeing her pale complexion.

((I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick. I'll be back ASAP!))

"n-nice to meet you" Aria smiled a little, "im Aria. i met Nicole and Riley earlier. im actually new to Bayveiw"

"Thanks." Aria started to feel more comfortable. i should just loosen up a little. she looked down at her dress. i DID wear my swimsuit under this after all. maybe im just too modest.

Aria takds off her sundress so she is only wearing her tank top swim top and skirt swim bottom. she goes over and soaaks her feet in the water.

After briskly tanning, Nicole sat next to to Tom, and hugged her own knees.

"Hey, Tom. Something wrong?"

[MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION]

(sorry it took me so long i was very busy)

walks back to the beach from the gym with a two surf boards looks around for tom sees her over by the water and walks over to her "hey mahena"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back