Bayview High School Role Play!

"Haha nice. You just go around kissing guys on the cheek like that all the time?" RIley joked.

"Yeah you're probably right." Riley responded to Kai.

"hello my name is Makaha meaning the angry one" smiles at you takes your hand and kisses it "its a pleasure to meet you do you mind if i join you"

Kai watched the Makaha guy kiss Riley's hand, he seemed a little forward but it wasn't Kai's place to judge him. The red head smiled & gave him a little wave as Riley introduced them to him, the more people she got to know the better.

sits up looks over at Kai and smiles "you ok something wrong, i have extra sun screen or if you want a drink or something i would be more than happy to help"

Nicole blushes, even though her hand wasn't the one being kissed. "Hello. Pleasure to meet you." She said to the guy.

"I'm fine" Kai replied, keeping the smile on her face, making sure she looked friendly "I don't need anything" She added, just to make sure she sounded certain.

(nvm)

Her face turned red. "I do not go kisssing guys like that. Only the good looking ones." she joked.

Bryce says to Logan, "Because Riley and Nicole invited us."

They got stuck in traffic.

Finally they got to the beach. Bryce walked towards the crowd. He stopped dead when he saw Riley sitting and blushing next to a stranger.

"Woah dude, who is that sitting next to Riley?" Logan asked Bryce.

Riley spotted the guys.

"They are here." She said to Nicole all excited. She waved them over.

Nicole set up her towel next to Riley's, and put on tanning oil. Suddenly, she heard Logan, and blushed even harder.

"Hey, glad you made it!" She said rather quietly.

Kai put down her towel before sitting on it, getting into a comfortable position before listening to everyone else's conversations.

"I don't know man."

Bryce kept his voice normal despite the hurt washing through him.

"Hey," he said when they got to the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back