Bayview High School Role Play!

"We can't help that." LOgan joked to Makahna.

"Hey" Riley said to Bryce, and then stood up by him. She smiled real big at him.

(gotta go eat dinner. sorry. be back asap!))

She whispered into his ear "Yeah their real popular." she smiled and laid down on the sand. "Makaha wanna go buy a surf board with me so we can have a competion?" she asked challanging him.

"Well i bet that just a wonderful feeling isnt it, im going to go get some thing to eat would any one else like anything"

Turns to tom"can i eat first, please" cocks head to side and smiles

Nicole grinned, and took off her bikini cover up. "I'm gonna go boogey boarding." She said, grabbing her maroon boogey board. Nicole headed out to the water. As she walked, she found a beautiful seashell. She dashed back to her towel, and showed Riley the shell. "Just look at it!"

Kai was pretty sure she could taste the tension in the air, it seemed like the two guys didn't like each other much & for once Kai couldn't think of a reason why. She shrugged it off, deciding it's not worth her time, she'd still listen though but only out of interest.

Nicole took notice to the boys behavior, and tapped Bryce on the shoulder. "Hey, Bryce! Wanna see this cool... Uh....um.... Wait, let me think..." Nicole said, thinking. "I brought a volleyball! Lets all play volleyball!" She shouted awkwardly.

"I don't know what you hear."

Bryce got up and pulled off his shirt. "I'm going swimming. Anyone wanna come?"

"Cool," Bryce said. "I wanted to ask you something."

Bryce grinned and started jogging towards the ocean.

Bryce waited until they were out of sight of everyone else.

"I actually wanted to ask three things. Number one, you like Logan, right?"

Nicole's face turned into a light shade of red. "Bryce, I.... I.... Yes. But if you tell a single soul, so help me, I will make your life a living hell. Why?"

Bryce grinned.

"I can tell. Don't worry, Logan can't. My next question is does Riley like that guy?"

"I don't think so. He seems like a player, or something, I don't know. He's fishy, but nice." Nicole responded. "Why? You jealous?" She said with a smirk.

Nicole laughed. "Are you kidding me? Of course she would. But how did the first question have to do with anything?" Nicole asked, looking around to be sure no one heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back