Bayview High School Role Play!

"Okay, then. Mom, can we take the convertible?" Nicole asked her mom.

Her mom tossed th keys to Nicole, handed them both 75 dollars, and waves bye.

Nicole hopped in to the car, and looked at Riley. "Hop in."

Name: Makaha Kaeo

Grade: 11th

Personality: very laid back and calm,however, is very easily angered

Bio: His family moved here from Hawaii for a promotion his father received. While in Hawaii on the island of Oahu was trained in the Maoli fighting style.

Appearance: 6"2' 240pounds muscular build tan skin Blue eyes and marks from smiling to much. Short brown and tribal tattoos down both arms legs and across the chest usually found wearing swim trunks tank top and sandals.

Relationships: Dislikes those who match him in size otherwise is accepting of everyone else. Crush starts with a Tomoya :)

clint-torres-mdn.jpg

"Geez what are we going to do with $75 at the beach?" Riley laughed.

"Hey I have an idea, maybe I should see if Bryce and Logan want to come to the beach after practice. I could text Bryce and ask." Riley said with a smile.

Nicole shrugged, but still gave a friendly wave. "Sure, you can invite them. But tell them they'll have to meet us." Nicole said, baking out of the driveway, and drove down her street.

Tom waited at the beach while she waited she took a few pictures of her self and IMmed her friends.

tomoyo-kun:Like the pics?

supersunohara: *drool*

kyou-ryou: Sunohara! I'm going to kick you!

delinquint: LOL

You have disconnected from the server.

While walking notices there is a beach and run back home to a surfboard then runs over to the beach. Once at the beach takes shirt off and swims out into the water.

When Bryce got home, he checked his phone. There was a text from Riley inviting him and Logan to the beach. He replied yes.

He jumped in the shower. When he was done, he called Logan.

"Logan, man. We're going to the beach. Come over in five minutes."

He hung up and changed into his swim shorts.

"Oh okay! I was getting worried!" she said and hung up. Tom usually didn't have any patienance.

goes strait threw a half pipe sticking my arm out to feel the gentle brush of water on my hand once out goes up and out doing a simple double axel and wipes out "well i guess ill have to practice that some more " talking to self, he gets back on his board and relaxes on the waves.

"We are here, where are you?" Riley asked Tom.

"Bryce and Logan are both coming!" Riley said to Nicole after she got of the phone, with a huge smile on her face.

"Umm ok." Logan Said before Bryce hung up. He didn't have a chance to ask why it was such a rush. He changed, and then headed over to Bryce's house.

(@anonymous92 What did you just say...?)

Tom walked around the beach and said "I see you." she hung up her phone and walked to the girls. "Hey girls! How are you?"

Nicole clapped once or twice. "Great. So a lot of people are coming, that's cool! Hey... Isn't that the guy we saw earlier?" Nicole asked, pointing to the surfing guy.

"Yes, it will be really fun. Oh yeah, that is him." Riley said

"I wonder what Bryce and Logan are gonna say when they see Tom is here too." Riley jokingly whispered to Nicole.

Logan arrived at Bryce's house. He pulled out his phone and called him. "I'm in your driveway." He said. "Hurry up."

(having trouble working the keys someone broke them off and put them in the wrong spot sorry and dont exactly know what to do considering im by myself)

walks back onto the beach carrying his surf board under arm then sticks the board in the sand, lays a towel down and begins to relax in the sun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back