Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

"Height shouldn't be a problem" Rose comments dryly "What's the device for? And even if you don't have to be at the first one, you going out would be too dangerous anyway, given that Vlad might still have men running around"

"Rose is an excellent cook" Alfred says "I also recommend you don't go out on patrol while I'm gone, at least not with everyone"

"Height shouldn't be a problem" Rose comments dryly "What's the device for? And even if you don't have to be at the first one, you going out would be too dangerous anyway, given that Vlad might still have men running around"

"Rose is an excellent cook" Alfred says "I also recommend you don't go out on patrol while I'm gone, at least not with everyone"
Bruce nod:"i'll ask her to cook then...each person will be paired with someone"
----
Lily tells her:"its a disorented voice modifier...i doubt his men are around, they probably are in hidding or trying to break their boss out..."

Bruce nod:"i'll ask her to cook then...each person will be paired with someone"
----
Lily tells her:"its a disorented voice modifier...i doubt his men are around, they probably are in hidding or trying to break their boss out..."
Mitch says "Well so fair this all coming together nicely, we have a fake arrow"

Rose chuckles "Well Lily can make the suit and I can just take his bow and arrows, I prefer guns, but I'm a decent shot with a bow" she says "Besides, giving me a fake bow and arrows can potentially ruin the plan" she says and she thinks for a while "If you don't want to sit still you could get in costume and scout".

"I shall pack my stuff and hope the manor isn't burned down by the end of the week, I also left Rose her new costume in her room" Alfred says "But please eat breakfast master Bruce".

Rose chuckles "Well Lily can make the suit and I can just take his bow and arrows, I prefer guns, but I'm a decent shot with a bow" she says "Besides, giving me a fake bow and arrows can potentially ruin the plan" she says and she thinks for a while "If you don't want to sit still you could get in costume and scout".
Lily ask confused;"what if someone sees me? Besides i never really been in a suit before or be a hero..i'll need some supplies and a machine to sew the suit together unless you guys have a suit generator"

She knew that they knew about her powers but not about her being a vigilantie
"I shall pack my stuff and hope the manor isn't burned down by the end of the week, I also left Rose her new costume in her room" Alfred says "But please eat breakfast master Bruce".
bruce reassured him:"i will then i need to talk to the others about patroling and chore assignments...."
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Flame Demon Flame Demon

Rose sighs and she brings a newspaper over, a picture of Ivy and White Archer fighting Vlad's men at the front page. She thinks for a while "Why can't I use Arrow's original costume? I mean it probably won't fit, but..."

Alfred nods and he heads to his room to pack.

Last edited:
Rose sighs and she brings a newspaper over, a picture of Ivy and White Archer fighting Vlad's men at the front page "And then Ivy leaves you to find for Bruce, also you came in wearing a costume when Bruce brought you" she says "We all have a life as vigilante, besides Alfred". She thinks for a while "Why can't I use the original costume? I mean it probably won't fit, but..."

Mitch says "I was never a viglian- oh no wait I did or tried to be till Dick found me" he chuckles

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA theres an edit)
Rose sighs and she brings a newspaper over, a picture of Ivy and White Archer fighting Vlad's men at the front page. She thinks for a while "Why can't I use Arrow's original costume? I mean it probably won't fit, but..."

Lily felt suprise inside wondering who and why the hell did someone take that picture but doesnt mention it:"it wont fit rose, you would have to measure chest and waist especially thats why a suit must be made"

"My chest will be a problem anyway" Rose mumbles, though she could fix that "Makes sense, you can ask Alfred when you see him"

"My chest will be a problem anyway" Rose mumbles, though she could fix that "Makes sense, you can ask Alfred when you see him"
Bruce walks into the kitchen and notices them talking:"morning, i need everyone in the living room for a meeting except for jason and alfred...."

Lily look confuse but mentioned:"i could measure if you want"

Bruce eats breakfest and heads to living room drinking his coffee standing infront of fireplace

Rose facepalms "The Arrow is a man and I'm not" she points out "But don't worry about that", with that she heads to the living room and she plops down on a chair, wondering why they were called to the living room.

Rose facepalms "The Arrow is a man and I'm not" she points out "But don't worry about that", with that she heads to the living room and she plops down on a chair, wondering why they were called to the living room.
Lily sits on the couch:"we just need makeup and some ajustments to suit..."

Lily sits on the couch:"we just need makeup and some ajustments to suit..."
Mitch says "Well it's a an idea but......I could those things from my sister, she is a genius and a amazing hair dresser but also does makeup, swore I have to swim through makeup to get to her back side table when she forgets things"

Rose nods sightly "Bruce, not that I don't enjoy meetings, but I'd really like to know what we're all doing here" she says

Mitch says "Well it's a an idea but......I could those things from my sister, she is a genius and a amazing hair dresser but also does makeup, swore I have to swim through makeup to get to her back side table when she forgets things"
Lily nod:"that could work"

Bruce looked at mitch:"mitch where is dick? We cant start without him...."

Dick walks in "Right here Bruce"

Mitch says "Should I go get them now?"
Bruce look over as dick walk in:"take a seat this wont last too long.."

He cough a bit "ahem, starting today alfred will be leaving for a family emergancy so each of us will be assigned a chore. Dick, mitch and rose you will each take turns with a partner to patrol with even i will have one of you go with me while the others stay here and it will be for a week"

Bruce look over as dick walk in:"take a seat this wont last too long.."

He cough a bit "ahem, starting today alfred will be leaving for a family emergancy so each of us will be assigned a chore. Dick, mitch and rose you will each take turns with a partner to patrol with even i will have one of you go with me while the others stay here and it will be for a week"
Rose sinks down into the chair with a groan "This is gonna be a disaster" she says and she looks at everyone "And none of you is allowed to cook, last thing we need is a fire in the kitchen" she adds.

Rose sinks down into the chair with a groan "This is gonna be a disaster" she says and she looks at everyone "And none of you is allowed to cook, last thing we need is a fire in the kitchen" she adds.
Dick says "You start one fire and your never trusted again"

Mitch says "Hey you don't know my skills!" he points at Rose

Rose sends Mitch a blank look "Frankly I don't- wait a minute!" she says standing up "When did you start a fire?" she asks looking at Dick.

Rose sends Mitch a blank look "Frankly I don't- wait a minute!" she says standing up "When did you start a fire?" she asks looking at Dick.
Dick says "Uhhhhhh I can drive mitch to go get those things"

Mitch asks "I thought you were hurt-" Dick yanks him up and hurries out the door with Mitch

Rose glares after them before turning to Bruce with a smile "When did he set something on fire?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back