Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Alfred walks over to the table after ending the phone call "Has any of you seen master Bruce?" he asks "I have to tell him something, it is quite personal" he says.
Lily shook her head:"he must be still asleep...."

"I see" Alfred says "I shall see if master Bruce is in his room then, do finish all your food Rose, we do not need one more person with horrible eating habits", with that the butler heads upstairs.

"I see" Alfred says "I shall see if master Bruce is in his room then, do finish all your food Rose, we do not need one more person with horrible eating habits", with that the butler heads upstairs.
Lily watch alfred head upstairs then turns back to mitch:"whats your favorite hobby?"

Alfred knocks on the door of Bruce room "Master Bruce. Are you awake?" he asks.

Rose finishes eating and she sighs, this was gonna be a long day.

Alfred knocks on the door of Bruce room "Master Bruce. Are you awake?" he asks.

Rose finishes eating and she sighs, this was gonna be a long day.
Bruce rub his eyes getting up and walk over to the door opening it:"i am now.."

"I just received a call from my family" Alfred says "They requested I'd stay with them for a week to take care of some young troublemakers" he explains.

Lily watch alfred head upstairs then turns back to mitch:"whats your favorite hobby?"
Mitch kinda zoned out seeing her happy and thought she was cute until he was snapped back by her question and says "well I train, play video games but my favorite is playing my guitar and singing" ((on lunch break of working with family friend will be home around 3-4))

Mitch kinda zoned out seeing her happy and thought she was cute until he was snapped back by her question and says "well I train, play video games but my favorite is playing my guitar and singing" ((on lunch break of working with family friend will be home around 3-4))
Lily smile:"thats a coold hobby i only played video games twice but havent played any since a year ago...."

"I could go with you" Rose says "But we should probably go when this while situation died down".

"I could go with you" Rose says "But we should probably go when this while situation died down".
Lily nod but look at mitch:"dick and jason are still injured i doubt they would be able to go anywhere for awhile.....i guess the only things left are prove oliver innocent and go to court..."

Lily nod but look at mitch:"dick and jason are still injured i doubt they would be able to go anywhere for awhile.....i guess the only things left are prove oliver innocent and go to court..."
"Well they suspect him of being the Arrow right?" Rose asks "We just gotta prove them wrong".

"Not only that, but Bruce doesn't kill" Rose says "Hell I've killed my uncle, self defense, but Bruce won't even do that" she says pulling one leg up "He won't kill anyone, not even for self defense, but the Arrow does"

"Not only that, but Bruce doesn't kill" Rose says "Hell I've killed my uncle, self defense, but Bruce won't even do that" she says pulling one leg up "He won't kill anyone, not even for self defense, but the Arrow does"
Mitch snaps his finger "ah damn I forgot about that part"

Rose shrugs "Easy to forget if Bruce does leave them more dead then alive" she mumbles before she gets an idea "One of us could pose as the Arrow, I could do it! I'd just need something that made my voice sound exactly the same as his"

"I just received a call from my family" Alfred says "They requested I'd stay with them for a week to take care of some young troublemakers" he explains.
Bruce look concern but smile:"i understand alfred, family comes first....i will take care of things here"

Rose shrugs "Easy to forget if Bruce does leave them more dead then alive" she mumbles before she gets an idea "One of us could pose as the Arrow, I could do it! I'd just need something that made my voice sound exactly the same as his"
Lily asked:"wait i'll do it!...i already um well crap i havent told anyone....."

"That is what I am worried about master Bruce" Alfred says "Please do not attempt to cook while I am gone".

"Yeah, but if you need to be in court you can't very well be there and disguised at the Arrow" Rose points out

"That is what I am worried about master Bruce" Alfred says "Please do not attempt to cook while I am gone".

"Yeah, but if you need to be in court you can't very well be there and disguised at the Arrow" Rose points out
Bruce rub his neck:"i promise but i dont know if i can trust that the boys wont....maybe one of the girls might know how"
----
Lily goes upstairs to her room and changes into jeans and a long sleeve shirt with glooves

She walk back over to rose and toss a small round device:"rose there would be two cases, one being olivers which i probably wouldnt be involved in because he would have to be released before i would be able to be adopted by him..."

She sigh:"fine please return my device back after your finished...we would have to make his suit and it would have to be same height...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back