Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

lily tells mitch:"pretty much any except country"
she look back at rose:"whats the bad news?"

vlad glared:"yes because she ran off before i could get records made.....but i will say this wont be the last time you see me"
Mitch listens for the news with Lily

"Vlad is in chains and is going to try to convince everyone you're his daughter who's been trying to steal his money" Rose says "Also he may have threatened me, but he doesn't scare me" she adds and she starts grinning "And I took a detour to my work this morning" she says handing Lily a present "Well I'm not sure when your birthday is, but Bruce filled that part in and well, just open it, you're now officially a citizen of Starling city" she says.

"Vlad is in chains and is going to try to convince everyone you're his daughter who's been trying to steal his money" Rose says "Also he may have threatened me, but he doesn't scare me" she adds and she starts grinning "And I took a detour to my work this morning" she says handing Lily a present "Well I'm not sure when your birthday is, but Bruce filled that part in and well, just open it, you're now officially a citizen of Starling city" she says.
Lily frown feeling bit hesitant:"some of that might be bit true.....i did take money from him once but in my defense it was when i ran away."

She look down at the gift:"its in the first week of winter....wait is this-"

She open the gift and smiled:"a birth certificate....thank you rose..."

Lily frown feeling bit hesitant:"some of that might be bit true.....i did take money from him once but in my defense it was when i ran away."

She look down at the gift:"its in the first week of winter....wait is this-"

She open the gift and smiled:"a birth certificate....thank you rose..."
"You should thank Bruce, not me, I just got Oliver's signature" Rose says with a smile "And if they were to check any legal system you'd be known as Lily Queen, daughter of Oliver Queen"

"You should thank Bruce, not me, I just got Oliver's signature" Rose says with a smile "And if they were to check any legal system you'd be known as Lily Queen, daughter of Oliver Queen"
Lily look confuse at rose:"so i dont have to go to court or anything? Because im pretty sure i might have to make it legal...."

"No I eh, said you were traumatized by your first foster house and ran away" Rose says fiddling with her sleeve, she was a good liar, although she didn't like admitting that.

"No I eh, said you were traumatized by your first foster house and ran away" Rose says fiddling with her sleeve, she was a good liar, although she didn't like admitting that.
Lily thinks about it:"i'll look it up later then....."

"Also according to Vlad you ran away before he could have records made of you being his daughter" Rose says "But considering he had time to put a mind controlling chip in your head I doubt that"

"Also according to Vlad you ran away before he could have records made of you being his daughter" Rose says "But considering he had time to put a mind controlling chip in your head I doubt that"
Lily shook her head:"there are records he got one whenever we both went to each earth though he change the ones i made...."

"Well" Rose says and she pulls up the records "They're gone, my grandfather was bored out of his mind last night, so he did some work for me"

"Well" Rose says and she pulls up the records "They're gone, my grandfather was bored out of his mind last night, so he did some work for me"
Lily smiled:"i should start deleting the other world records then.....thank you rose"

"Other earths? Like the multiverse?" Rose asks sitting down while Alfred puts some food in front of her with a disappointed look which she perfectly translates too you should eat before heading out.

"Other earths? Like the multiverse?" Rose asks sitting down while Alfred puts some food in front of her with a disappointed look which she perfectly translates too you should eat before heading out.
Lily nod:"kind of but mine arent from the multiverse"

Rose tilts her head confused "What do you mean?"
Lily explained:"i call them different dimensions but its actually different universes which they are turned into doors for me like portals..."

"Isn't that basically the multiverse?" Rose asks while eating and she tilts her head when Alfred goes to pick up the phone when it rings.

"Isn't that basically the multiverse?" Rose asks while eating and she tilts her head when Alfred goes to pick up the phone when it rings.
Lily nod:"yes but its not this multiverse is what im saying..."

"So there are more of them?" Rose asks "Oh by the way, I made you something that should help with your back" she says taking the robot from her pocket "It'll disappear completely when it's done, you won't even notice it"

"So there are more of them?" Rose asks "Oh by the way, I made you something that should help with your back" she says taking the robot from her pocket "It'll disappear completely when it's done, you won't even notice it"
Lily mentioned:"yes there are in fac-"

She look at the robot:"are you sure this will work? I thought it would require a blood transfer to get the white blood ceils needed to heal my body and since im low in blood....i'll try it"

She set the robot on back of her shirt

"It's small, so it'll enter the wound and help with healing from the injured, but it's a prototype" Rose says with a smile.

Alfred walks over to the table after ending the phone call "Has any of you seen master Bruce?" he asks "I have to tell him something, it is quite personal" he says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back