Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

"I shall call the doctor to help out" Alfred says so he heads upstairs to make a call "Please remove his shirt and jacket while I'm gone for a moment"

"I shall call the doctor to help out" Alfred says so he heads upstairs to make a call "Please remove his shirt and jacket while I'm gone for a moment"
Batman remove shirt and jacket along with mask on him

Alfred walks back down "She will be here as soon as she can, she suggested we clean the injuries before she gets here" he says walking over and he takes some disinfectant.

Lily smile back:"your welcome..."

Bruce tells dick:"yes but barely..."
Dick asks Bruce "What do we do to keep him stable before the doctor shows up?"

Mitch chooses to tell Lily "He's in prison now....Vlad I mean....he isn't gonna bother you again and if he does" Mitch points to himself "Call the newest hero in Gotham, Red X"

Dick asks Bruce "What do we do to keep him stable before the doctor shows up?"

Mitch chooses to tell Lily "He's in prison now....Vlad I mean....he isn't gonna bother you again and if he does" Mitch points to himself "Call the newest hero in Gotham, Red X"
Bruce tells him:"we need to clean the wounds and remove any other clothing...."

Lily nod thinking about it:"i will, thank you...i'll be able to start that new life i always wanted but...unfortunatly time is running out for that"

Bruce tells him:"we need to clean the wounds and remove any other clothing...."

Lily nod thinking about it:"i will, thank you...i'll be able to start that new life i always wanted but...unfortunatly time is running out for that"
Dick nods and starts cleaning any wound he sees

Mitch asks "What do you mean?"

Alfred looks at Jason as he starts setting up the medical equipment and he looks at Jason, yes Jason was resurrected by the Lazarus pit, but he was that close to an explosion "Master Jason survived because of the effects of the Lazarus pit, but he may still die from the injuries" he says "I am not too sure why he did what he did though".

Alfred looks at Jason as he starts setting up the medical equipment and he looks at Jason, yes Jason was resurrected by the Lazarus pit, but he was that close to an explosion "Master Jason survived because of the effects of the Lazarus pit, but he may still die from the injuries" he says "I am not too sure why he did what he did though".
Bruce explain to alfred:"he wanted to make sure that vlad didnt escape as he could turn invisible....so jason stayed to make sure he would be arrested by the police...."
Dick nods and starts cleaning any wound he sees

Mitch asks "What do you mean?"
lily looked at mitch:"i must have left the paper in my room, i only have two days left to find a living relative of my birth parents or else i would have to return to vlad but now that he is going to jail.....ill be thrown out of the country and put into a long adoption system"

Bruce explain to alfred:"he wanted to make sure that vlad didnt escape as he could turn invisible....so jason stayed to make sure he would be arrested by the police...."

lily looked at mitch:"i must have left the paper in my room, i only have two days left to find a living relative of my birth parents or else i would have to return to vlad but now that he is going to jail.....ill be thrown out of the country and put into a long adoption system"
Mitch thinks and suggests "What if Bruce or my family took you in?"

"I see" Alfred says and he notices movement "Master Jason I don't suggest moving too much right now" he says, Jason, although slightly awake manages to look at Bruce "B-Bruce" he says "Gotta tell her" he mumbles "Who her father is", just about everything hurts and the only reason he woke us is because of the extra pain "Ollie should know too" he whispers, Bruce had seen the results of the blood test, so he had to tell Lily or who knows what would happen "Everything hurt" he says.

@Miasmith17 CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Bruce nods at Jason and he looks at Dick "Keep him talking" he says as he walks to Lily and Mitch "Mitch, if you could help with Jason, he has to stay awake" he says. He looks at Lily "We did a blood test, which revealed who your biological father" he says "It's Oliver Queen" he says.

Mitch says happily "Alright! we can make you one once Jason is patched up"
Lily smile then ask:"what about the signatures?"

Bruce nods at Jason and he looks at Dick "Keep him talking" he says as he walks to Lily and Mitch "Mitch, if you could help with Jason, he has to stay awake" he says. He looks at Lily "We did a blood test, which revealed who your biological father" he says "It's Oliver Queen" he says.

She look over noticing bruce walk towards her, processing the words feeling bit speechless:"so the man who is accused of being the arrow and killing people is my father? I dont know what to say....theres no hope now, he will be captured by the police and taken away. I always hated my father....wondered why he didnt find me or that letter that was given to his family......."

She felt sad and angry
Flame Demon Flame Demon CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

"Because he didn't know he had a daughter" Bruce explains "And more then a few people have said that their kid was his" he adds. "Oliver never would have abandoned you. Also if Ivy did help him escape he will be safe until we clear his name".

"Because he didn't know he had a daughter" Bruce explains "And more then a few people have said that their kid was his" he adds. "Oliver never would have abandoned you. Also if Ivy did help him escape he will be safe until we clear his name".
Lily frown but nod understanding:"i remember she went to get oliver but after that everything is a blur....he should be safe there then. But is he the arrow? If so then it will be hard to clear something like that....whats to say he wont leave me now?"

"Even if he is the arrow" Bruce says "Vlad will not be believed, I recorded the entire conversation with him, so he just told me his plan for the freeze ray and how he planned to become mayor once everyone was struggling to survive" he explains "So we will clear Oliver's name"

Lily frown but nod understanding:"i remember she went to get oliver but after that everything is a blur....he should be safe there then. But is he the arrow? If so then it will be hard to clear something like that....whats to say he wont leave me now?"
Mitch says "Well we should still make a certificate for her, right bruce?" Mitch asks the bat Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back