Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Jason chuckles "Found it" he says and he sets a self destruct program "I suggest you get out of there within three minutes" he says. He sighs and looks at Dick "Can you bring Rose to bed? She's gonna have pain in her back otherwise". CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA @Miasmith17

Red X uses his cape to glide down the rest and kick Vlad
Vlad flew forward as red x kicked hin but he gets up shooting more blasts at them
Jason chuckles "Found it" he says and he sets a self destruct program "I suggest you get out of there within three minutes" he says. He sighs and looks at Dick "Can you bring Rose to bed? She's gonna have pain in her back otherwise". CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA @Miasmith17
Batman look at red x:"we need to go quickly...." he threw the bat net at vlad but it goes through him as he turned invisible then reappear

Vlad chuckled:"i wont be going with you"

Alfred walk over to jason and dick:"dick cant walk much master jason, i can take her or you can take her in the elevator door...."

"Aw" Jason says "That's fair I suppose" he says "But I gotta go and help them out, you take her to her room", he runs to his motorcycle and puts on his helmet before heading off "That blast will level a bit more then just that mansion".

"Aw" Jason says "That's fair I suppose" he says "But I gotta go and help them out, you take her to her room", he runs to his motorcycle and puts on his helmet before heading off "That blast will level a bit more then just that mansion".
Dick takes Rose and puts her to bed

Red X says to Batman "grab on I'm gonna try something!"

Red Hood arrives at the manor and he goes in, quickly finding the still open entrance and he runs in, quickly locating Vlad and tackling him to the ground, pinning him there and shocking him with his taser, don't ask how he got it, "You and I both know there is no way there's enough time to get away from here" he says. He looks back at Batman and Red X "The explosion will be massive, get as far away as possible, I'll try to keep him here, visible".
@Miasmith17 CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Red Hood arrives at the manor and he goes in, quickly finding the still open entrance and he runs in, quickly locating Vlad and tackling him to the ground, pinning him there and shocking him with his taser, don't ask how he got it, "You and I both know there is no way there's enough time to get away from here" he says. He looks back at Batman and Red X "The explosion will be massive, get as far away as possible, I'll try to keep him here, visible".
Batman shook his head:"red hood, be careful..." he knew jason usually is careful but last time he died, bruce silently felt worried but knew there wasnt time to fight about it

Batman heads outside with red x quickly

Vlad lay there:"you know you wont survive this....."

Batman shook his head:"red hood, be careful..." he knew jason usually is careful but last time he died, bruce silently felt worried but knew there wasnt time to fight about it

Batman heads outside with red x quickly

Vlad lay there:"you know you wont survive this....."
Red X grabs batman and then pushes his watch and it gets them outside however his watch shorts out and Red X says to Batman "Good news I teleported us further then i normally could, bad news is my watch is now busted, but Jason......" Mitch messes with his watch and the watch starts to freak and shocks him normally he could only go a few feet but he pushed the suit energy cores ((Like the one red x needed for his belt)) to their breaking point and so he stops trying to force the teleportation and says to bruce "I can't get to him in time!"

Last edited:
"You think I don't know that?" Red Hood ask, but he chuckles "However you won't survive either if I don't" he says and he looks at his watch as it beeps "Guess if we do survive this, you're going to be a shitload of trouble" he says as the freeze ray explodes and he uses one arm to protect himself, using the other to keep Vlad where he is "If I don't survive this Dickie bird will bring me back just to kill me again" he thinks.

Red X grabs batman and then pushes his watch and it gets them outside however his watch shorts out and Red X says to Batman "Good news I teleported us further then i normally could, bad news is my watch is now busted, but Jason......" Mitch messes with his watch and the watch starts to freak and shocks him normally he could only go a few feet but he pushed the suit energy cores ((Like the one red x needed for his belt)) to their breaking point and so he stops trying to force the teleportation and says to bruce "I can't get to him in time!"
Batman looked at the manor worried wondering if he should go get him out of there
"You think I don't know that?" Red Hood ask, but he chuckles "However you won't survive either if I don't" he says and he looks at his watch as it beeps "Guess if we do survive this, you're going to be a shitload of trouble" he says as the freeze ray explodes and he uses one arm to protect himself, using the other to keep Vlad where he is "If I don't survive this Dickie bird will bring me back just to kill me again" he thinks.

batman watched the manor as it explodes, he look at mitch:"we need to find jason and vlad, if we find anything else useful we will take that to"

He heads into the ruins of the manor

Lily unconsiously hum a bit laying on table

Vlad lay unconsious on the ground slowly waking after the explosion finished, his ears ringing

Batman looked at the manor worried wondering if he should go get him out of there

batman watched the manor as it explodes, he look at mitch:"we need to find jason and vlad, if we find anything else useful we will take that to"

He heads into the ruins of the manor

Lily unconsiously hum a bit laying on table

Vlad lay unconsious on the ground slowly waking after the explosion finished, his ears ringing
Mitch finds Vlad and restains him with his last quick drying gel shurkien "Your right Batman we did need it for later" he then starts looking for Jason or anything else

Dick took care of lily after the gang found the ray ((I don't know if she already has had her chip and stuffed switched out already))

Last edited:
Jason groans weakly as he gets up, or tries to, his arm is stuck and his leg hurts too much to move, on top of that his helmet is broken "Probably got some internal damage, most likely a head injury too" he thinks, struggling to stay awake.

Mitch finds Vlad and restains him with his last quick drying gel shurkien "Your right bruce we did need it for later" he then starts looking for Jason or anything else

Dick took care of lily after the gang found the ray ((I don't know if she already has had her chip and stuffed switched out already))
(It hasnt been switched only removed) lily hum unconsiously:'just let me stop my breath...'

Vlad struggle and tried to turn invisible

Batman place cuffs on vlad:"its over vlad...."

Jason groans weakly as he gets up, or tries to, his arm is stuck and his leg hurts too much to move, on top of that his helmet is broken "Probably got some internal damage, most likely a head injury too" he thinks, struggling to stay awake.
Mitch pushes the piece of house off of Jason and gently starts helping him up "I got ya zombie man"

Dick heard this "What? Lilly can you hear me?"

Mitch keeps looking for Jason
Lily hum bit more unconsiously:'
Is taunted by her gaze
She can't recall the hue she erased....'

Vlad sigh;"you still cant stop the court batman from seizing her....and oliver will rot away in prison..."

Lily hum bit more unconsiously:'
Is taunted by her gaze
She can't recall the hue she erased....'

Vlad sigh;"you still cant stop the court batman from seizing her....and oliver will rot away in prison..."
Mitch says "Hey you'll be ok, I still gotta lot I wanna learn from you we just met and I don't wanna lose any family...."

Dick puts the new chip in Lilly "There about time we got that done" ((I hope I did that right I'm trying to keep up))

Jason scoffs "I doubt Bruce still sees me as family" he says and he starts coughing up more blood and he groans "Shit" he says as he passes out.

Mitch says "Hey you'll be ok, I still gotta lot I wanna learn from you we just met and I don't wanna lose any family...."

Dick puts the new chip in Lilly "There about time we got that done" ((I hope I did that right I'm trying to keep up))
Batman helps jason up:"red x, call dick i'll get red hood into the car..."

He places jason in the batmobile and gets in driving off fast

(You got the memories uploaded on it right and add a dream function?)

She start to wake and look at dick her eyes dark blue:"hi there..." her voice sounded older and flirty

Batman helps jason up:"red x, call dick i'll get red hood into the car..."

He places jason in the batmobile and gets in driving off fast

(You got the memories uploaded on it right and add a dream function?)

She start to wake and look at dick her eyes dark blue:"hi there..." her voice sounded older and flirty
((I guess? also did Batman just leave Red X? I would think so cause doesn't someone need to watch Vlad?)) Dick moves back a bit "Lilly?" he then gets a call "Red X?"

Red X says "Nightwing get the frist aid ready Red hood really needs it Batman is on the way"

Dick nods "Alrigth" he hangs up "Lilly what do you remember?"

((I guess? also did Batman just leave Red X? I would think so cause doesn't someone need to watch Vlad?)) Dick moves back a bit "Lilly?" he then gets a call "Red X?"

Red X says "Nightwing get the frist aid ready Red hood really needs it Batman is on the way"

Dick nods "Alrigth" he hangs up "Lilly what do you remember?"
She blush:"she'll remember everything but hasnt woke up and i remember my life too but the one thing i dont remember is you....im crystal and i think we should get to know each other more..." she move closer and kiss dick cheek with cold lips

She blush:"she'll remember everything but hasnt woke up and i remember my life too but the one thing i dont remember is you....im crystal and i think we should get to know each other more..." she move closer and kiss dick cheek with cold lips
Dick moves back "Woah hey!, look Crystal? I have to help my friend he is in bad shape"

Red X is just being a dick and throwing pebbles at Vlad's head waiting for the cops

Jason groans in pain, still unconscious, guess he should thank Ra's, otherwise he'd be dead again, his face isn't too badly injured because of the helmet, but the arm that was stuck looks broken and his leg is bleeding.

Dick moves back "Woah hey!, look Crystal? I have to help my friend he is in bad shape"

Red X is just being a dick and throwing pebbles at Vlad's head waiting for the cops
Crystal sigh:"ok so far you just need to wake her as shes freaking out about the dream...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back