Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Alfred has the medical supplies ready "Master Richard, may I suggest you get something to eat for miss Lily?" he asks "I shall wake her up and bring her upstairs".

Alfred has the medical supplies ready "Master Richard, may I suggest you get something to eat for miss Lily?" he asks "I shall wake her up and bring her upstairs".
Crystal look at them:"that works, i could use some raw meat as well...."

Alfred nods "I will wake miss Lily after wrapping up her woumd again" he says taking clean bandage.

When Alfred finishes he sighs "Can you not wake her?" he asks. He's not sure how injured Jason is, so he has to be ready for anything.

When Alfred finishes he sighs "Can you not wake her?" he asks. He's not sure how injured Jason is, so he has to be ready for anything.
Crystal mutter in lily body:"i can try one last thing....."

Crystal tells him:"i can shake her or tell her i made out with one of the boys...."
Alfred has to hide a chuckle at that "It would be best if you shook her" he suggests, he didn't force anyone in the family to do stuff, unless they were neglecting their own health.

Alfred has to hide a chuckle at that "It would be best if you shook her" he suggests, he didn't force anyone in the family to do stuff, unless they were neglecting their own health.
Crystal lay back down on stomach and close her eyes in lily body

Lily starts to wake up her voice and eye color normal, she almost punch alfred and stop:"oh sorry, im still calming myself from the sleep with the butterflies and cats that i was arracking....."

"Dreams aren't harmful miss Lily" Alfred says "Nightmares are annoying, sometimes scary, but dreams are pleasant, they're a good thing" he explaina "I believe Rose made something that will help with your back, but she's asleep at the moment. Also I believe they somehow stopped Vlad, but it appears master Jason has gotten injured in the progress"

@Miasmith17 CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

"Dreams aren't harmful miss Lily" Alfred says "Nightmares are annoying, sometimes scary, but dreams are pleasant, they're a good thing" he explaina "I believe Rose made something that will help with your back, but she's asleep at the moment. Also I believe they somehow stopped Vlad, but it appears master Jason has gotten injured in the progress"

Dick went to help Jason

Mitch has gotten back to the batcave after the cops arrived for Vlad and sees Alfred and Lilly "Hey she's awake" the hero Red X leaps down and pushes a button on his watch to make the suit disappear and walks over to Lilly reveling his black hair and green eyes "I'm Mitchel but people call me Mitch" he says holding a hand out to Lily @Miasmith17

Lily frown but nod:"i havent had dreams since i was five....thank you i'll go see her when she wakes. But maybe jason first" she tried to sit up slowly
Dick went to help Jason

Mitch has gotten back to the batcave after the cops arrived for Vlad and sees Alfred and Lilly "Hey she's awake" the hero Red X leaps down and pushes a button on his watch to make the suit disappear and walks over to Lilly reveling his black hair and green eyes "I'm Mitchel but people call me Mitch" he says holding a hand out to Lily @Miasmith17
lily almost fell off the table when red x jump towards her suddenly, she gave a calm breath:"nice to meet you mitch...."
She shake his hand with her glooved ones

Batman drove with dick to the batcave to bring jason in

Lily frown but nod:"i havent had dreams since i was five....thank you i'll go see her when she wakes. But maybe jason first" she tried to sit up slowly

lily almost fell off the table when red x jump towards her suddenly, she gave a calm breath:"nice to meet you mitch...."
She shake his hand with her glooved ones

Batman drove with dick to the batcave to bring jason in
Mitch says "I'm kinda new here but It'd be nice to work with you, you feeling ok? need anything?" he says showing he is one who likes to help people

Mitch says "I'm kinda new here but It'd be nice to work with you, you feeling ok? need anything?" he says showing he is one who likes to help people
Lily thinks about it:"some food, raw meat...im still getting use to dreams and things...."

Mitch nods and says "Sure thing, I don't know what the dream things means but I'll be right back" he walks to the kitchen to get her some meat, must be a werewolf thing
Lily tries to stand using table as support, she shift to wolf form and stretches

Mitch smiles and sits down too "Ow....man that hurts" he rolls up his sleeve and there is a burn mark from when his suit shocked him
Lily glance at him shifting back she place hand near arm and freezes the mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back