Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Rose starts looking for the possible codes and she sighs "Tell me when it disappears" she says as she starts putting in the codes.

Dick calls Bruce "I'm on my way"

Mitch asks him "Batman what can I do?"
Batman awnsers his phone:"dick you are too injured to help us, help us by using the batcomputer...."

He look at mitch:"one of us knocks out the two guards then find a way into the hideout...."

Batman awnsers his phone:"dick you are too injured to help us, help us by using the batcomputer...."

He look at mitch:"one of us knocks out the two guards then find a way into the hideout...."
Dick says "Ok and Bruce I heard what you said, let Mitch get the guards and find a way in.....he really wants to prove himself to you"

"Wasn't it Jay the last time someome tried to prove himself to Bats? Look what happened to him" Rose comment "But I agree you should help me out here, I need to find a combination of codes and I'm can't run them through it automatically to filter them out, I don't know how that works here"

"Wasn't it Jay the last time someome tried to prove himself to Bats? Look what happened to him" Rose comment "But I agree you should help me out here, I need to find a combination of codes and I'm can't run them through it automatically to filter them out, I don't know how that works here"
Dick says coming to Rose "Mitch isn't Jason Rose" he says making it down and goes over to her

Dick says coming to Rose "Mitch isn't Jason Rose" he says making it down and goes over to her
"Just saying" Rose mumbles as she continues, so far she had filtered out two codes "It's a pair or code, so I wanted to try each one with all the others, but even with my laptop as well this is taking forever"

Batman look at mitch:"ok take out the guards and find a way in....."

Batman look at mitch:"ok take out the guards and find a way in....."
Mitch nods "Thank you" He teleports and lands behind one knocking him out and then to the other and shocks him with his gloves and then quietly hides and ties them both up and looks for a way in

Dick says to Rose "He'll show you" he helps trying to figure out the codes

"He doesn't need to impress me, everyone who can put up with this crazy family does so by not going insane" Rose comments dryly "Which is currently myself included so", another code that doesn't work, at least the list is getting shorter "Let me try to see if I missed something in the data from the chip".

Mitch nods "Thank you" He teleports and lands behind one knocking him out and then to the other and shocks him with his gloves and then quietly hides and ties them both up and looks for a way in

Dick says to Rose "He'll show you" he helps trying to figure out the codes
Batman move from behind the tree and checks both the men for any weapons, he pulls a keycard out of the second man pocket

"I'm pretty sure you could be a bit more... quiet" Rose says and she frowns "More codes incoming, one of them looks promising" she says getting some more codes.

"I'm pretty sure you could be a bit more... quiet" Rose says and she frowns "More codes incoming, one of them looks promising" she says getting some more codes.
One code shows memories, other release the monsters, third gives access to learning like learning how to snap a neck)
Mitch says "yes a keycard!"

Dick keeps trying to find a cod that works
Batman look at him:"we need to find a card scanner..."

One code shows memories, other release the monsters, third gives access to learning like learning how to snap a neck)

Batman look at him:"we need to find a card scanner..."
Dick says "Shit"

Mitch says "Well we can find one after we get in this way" he says showing a vent he found and opened

"Mitch will you be patience?" Rose asks and she looks at Dick "You check those three" she says "I think I got the one for the forcefield" she says and sure enough the forcefield disappears. "I'm guessing we can out the one with memories back on the chip, until we find an actual way to fix her brain of course.

Dick says "Shit"

Mitch says "Well we can find one after we get in this way" he says showing a vent he found and opened
Batman walks over to it:"are you sire mitch? Its a small vent...."

"Mitch will you be patience?" Rose asks and she looks at Dick "You check those three" she says "I think I got the one for the forcefield" she says and sure enough the forcefield disappears. "I'm guessing we can out the one with memories back on the chip, until we find an actual way to fix her brain of course.
Batman look over noticing the forcefield disappear revealing a manor covered in vines and inside the entrance there are ten men outside guarding the place

Batman walks over to it:"are you sire mitch? Its a small vent...."

Batman look over noticing the forcefield disappear revealing a manor covered in vines and inside the entrance there are ten men outside guarding the place
Mitch told Bruce "I'm sure...I can hear things from it and it sounds like the Manor's laundry room, we jump and we are in....I know I seem like a careless guy but....I want to be fully apart of this time by proving myself to you the most"

Dick says to Rose "Yeah..."

Mitch told Bruce "I'm sure...I can hear things from it and it sounds like the Manor's laundry room, we jump and we are in....I know I seem like a careless guy but....I want to be fully apart of this time by proving myself to you the most"

Dick says to Rose "Yeah..."
Batman looked at mitch:"ok you go in and go behind the men at the entrance then we will both attack them...."

"If we ever can" Rose mumbles while going through the data and she stops suddenly "I know how to get Oliver free" she says taking her own laptop and she hacks into the prison, but she frowns when she realizes she can't "Like hell I'm letting that stop me" she mumbles and she starts looking for information on Vlad, switching the information about the prisoner with his "Fun thing about people who are publicly known, you can always get the basic information.

"Mitch, you could disguise yourself" Rose points out and she adds "Which would be fun to see to be honest", she hides a yawn when she finishes and she sighs "I'll get back to working on my mini robot" she says going back to where she left it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back