Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

Savannah walked up to him and cupen his face in her hands "Listen, it is cute that you care for her, but don't smother her, she might fear you" she said

Connor just nodded

Maddy smirked, "Watch your back..." she jumped on him. "Hello!"

Azaria nodded, "I know I don't want her to fear me, I'm just worried, wait did you say it was cute?

Connor groaned and regained his ballance "Maddy!" he complained holding her thighs to keep her from falling

Savannah Grinned and nodded "Yep, cute like a Tiny protective little puppy" she said in a baby voice

"I did say watch you back, if you want me to get off though, I'm happy to oblige..." she had a worried look on her face.

"When you put it that way..." he said sarcastically.

Connor hook his head "I'm ine it's you we need to worry about" he said

Savannah laughed "When i put the that way what?"

"When you put that way it makes it sound so much better..." he rephrased.

"If I am hurting you I'll get off, I just felt like jumping on you, it's not because I'm hurt or anything..." she blushed when she realised where his hands were.

Connor laughed and grabbed her waist and spun her around to she was facing him "I only did that or fun, not because i was conserned" he said back with a cheeky smile

Savannah laughed and hugged him 'I ment that in the best way possible"

Maddy blushed harder and smiled. She'd never felt so close to someone before. She pecked him on the cheek.

Azaria smiled, "I know, I'm just being cheeky..."

Azaria agreed and worked extra hard, not focusing on Maddy.

Maddy hopped off his back and trekked off, kicking stones. "You coming?" she asked, not looking back at him.

Maddy didn't notice him, she suffered from drastic mood swings, she'll be cheery one minute and absolutely devastated the next. She didn't want Connor to think she didn't want him there or anything.

Maddy shook Connor off. She looked which way to go, she turned drastically and ran for it, tears making a trail behind her. "Stupid mood swings, now he's gonna think I'm upset about something..." her sadness soon turned into anger, she stopped crying but her face remained red...

Connor ran after mady but giving her distance, he just NEEDED to make sure she didn't get hurt

Savannah frowned, it was time to put on the roof and she was too short "Damn, I'm too short!" she said

Az winked and lifted her up. "Happy?"

Maddy found a small shack and ran into it, slammed the door and sat down in a chair. "I hate him!"

(([MENTION=2482]Lily[/MENTION], Connor over hears bursts in and they get into a fight?))

((Yeah)) Connor heard her say she hates him and starts to cry "Then why lead me on?!" he yelled

Savannah blushed and said "Yeah!" she tied the rope to the walls making it secure

"NO I DIDN'T! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE MY BROTHER! BIG-HEADED!! YOU ONLY FOLLOWED ME TO SEE IF I WASN'T DEAD!!" her eyes were welling up. "BECAUSE YOU KNOW IF I WAS AZ WOULD KILL YOU!!"

(([MENTION=2482]Lily[/MENTION]. Maddy is about to slap Connor?))

Kiara watched the tension between the two. Atleast this is better then the old lady drama at the Noodle Shack.​ she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back