Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

((Yeah in the trees))Kiara stood in the tree, it concealed her until...SNAP! "Damn it!" whispered Kiara.She tried to put her foot down, but she could not get a hold and fell down, right on top of Conner."Uhm... sorry?" said cheeky Kiara.

"THAT IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT BULL!!" She slapped him. Again something came over her. She covered her mouth again with the tingling hand. "I am so sorry," she said looking ashamed...

((Can he show his masochistic side now? It's getting boring without it... No offense))

((They in a shack...))

Michelle went back to her upset stage. "I'm sorry..." she hugged him, sobbing quietly. "By the way, when I said 'I hate him!', I was talking about Az, again he doesn't have to threaten you. Tell him you really love me or somethin' that might get him to back off, but I'm really sorry. I mean if it makes you happy, and it'll probably make Az happy to. I'll hurt you every day? Okay that came out completely wrong..." she tried to re-explain, but all of them ended up sounding kind of I'll hurt you if you want me to..

(Who's hands xD ) Kiara looked at both of them and hopped back into the shack frames.

Kiara laid on the shack's old frame. She wish she had known someone, but it was of course too late.

He nodded and grinned "i like this allot better"

Savannah miled when the hut was done and went inside and looked around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back