Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

"Why would Lady like you even think i would do that" he said surprised. "I like to think of myself as the last few gentlemen out there as a solider" he said putting on the same grin. "Now how can I help Beautiful Girl like yourself I hope your not traveling alone" he said looking around.

"Okay, one thing, Don't hit on me, two things, no I'm not travelling alone, my 'Posse' is down there," she pointed and sat on the hill. "If you must come, you'd better hurry." she slid down the slippery hill. and ran to her group.

Savannah smiled and sighed ad she saw Maddy "Oh, thank god" she said sighing

Connor run over to her "Who or what was it?"

"Oh okay then" He replied sighing in relief he wasn't in danger as he got off his horse grabbing it by the reins as he walked down the hill behind maddy.

Mark peered down and saw the rest of the group gulping to himself before going up to the group. "Oh Good Day everyone" he said.

Savannah looked up the hill and shen rested her head on Azaria's sholder and said "Thank god, he wont hurt us will he?" she asked

Connor hugged her back and kissed her forehead a little confused

Mark nodded at Maddy to signal that he got the message.

"So what are you guys doing out here" he asked.

Kiara was still staring aat her arm after it was bandaged and safe from infection. As she walked into camp she bumped into Mark and fell down! "I'm okay" she muttered getting up. She saw Mark and nodded. Then she hesiatated. "S-soilder.... how did he find us? My loud screams?"

Savananh smiled her head still resting on A's sholder "I don't think he knows either what you are or that he is suposed to kill us" she said. Dispite the threat she felt safe in his arms

Mark looked at the group a little confused but decided to make the best of it. "Would anyone here be interested in a meal" he offered.

The whole time Kiara didn't touch her meal, she just looked at Mark. He defintaly is the one. she thought.

Here and there she'd stare at the stale food and pick a few crumbs from it.

Kiara laid her head down and asked "Hey Mark, does that general Moon push you around?"

"Well now that none of us are hungry im Mark" he introduced.

"Oh well not really im well liked with the military" he answered The girl.

"I'm Kiara, used to be the frick'in commander. Til' of course, you know the story Mark." she said laughing.

"Not really" he said honestly. "I really don't know the story for anyone here" he replied.

"You know the mayor before the one we have now? I was the one who killed him." she said.

"W-what" he said shocked automatically taking a defensive stance. "B-but that crime was supposed to come with death" he said a little nervous.

Kiara

"They stuck a tracker in my arm. Then Savannah here cut it out of my arm" she explained. "I was supposed to be a 'spy' but I don't-" She was cut off by marching.

General Moon

"Private Mark, where are you? Come to the troop pronto! Or you will have no meals for a week!" she scolded.

"B-but i thought i wasn't going to be assigned this week sir, I mean mam" He said shakily.

He took a breath to compose himself before continuing "Besides I already have time to myself approved by my father The Caption" he said quickly.

"And second I am not involved in your military, im only used during battles in the are" he said.

"So you really just cant make me do anything at this moment" He finished taking a deep breath away form the communication device.

"Listen, Mark. By now you should've guessed why they're after us besides Kiara and probably Savannah. Azaria and I are creatures. Now don't go telling your precious Moon where we are, or we'll all get killed. But especially Kiara for y'know, being an assassin and all." Maddy explained.

Azaria regarded, "Yeah, Savannah isn't a creature, she's a rebel." he smiled at Savannah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back