• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]She laughed. "Well I'm Jane Jane Lockheart again sorry so whats your name?" She asked holding her hand out to shake.

[/QUOTE]
shaking their hand he says " devon hypernova, nova for short"

She thought about it for a few seconds then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Class A huh well then you want to say something smart like these jerks." She pointed to the boys on the ground.

Tsubaki walked out after leaving her things in class A. She stretched and looked around "eh... Wonder if I should tour around..." She whispered and started walking away.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]She thought about it for a few seconds then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Class A huh well then you want to say something smart like these jerks." She pointed to the boys on the ground.

[/QUOTE]
"actually no i am the guy who gave everyone in class f the one heaters" he said showing her hand warmers

I walk around school a bit, encountering many. If only the Whole Class F was here, we could to a Summoning Battle.. I walk to the Refresh Room to get more points up on Math, and heading to Class A to update my Analysis on them. I hope my Analysis is correct... I look around Class A, quickly searching they're computers of Internet History and many other things. I continue to study them all, trying to figure out each one of they're Subjects.

I sigh heading back to Class F and laying on the Table, falling asleep.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]She smirked. "Really now interesting."

[/QUOTE]
"s-so you want to battle someone?" he asked not sure if he should have said that

*That moment you don't get notifications for your own Rp... please don't exclude me... This is my rp after all xD *

I walk around the school aimlessly. Not really having anything to do either I just look for my friend's since they're the reason I get up in the morning and actually come here."

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Jane gave a chuckle. "Well those guys weren't very much so maybe you can help me out with that!?"

[/QUOTE]
heading over to a teacher he asks them to create the field " time for you to meet kitsune takran

"Okay Momoko, let's go-...wait a minute, is he going to sleep? He has the most diabolic avatar in the system and he falls asleep?! Not even using that power?!" I said becoming insane and seething with rage. I walk up to my brother and give him that anime glare where one eye lights up evilly and the other half of my face is black. "Oh brother! I've felt a little...diabolic disturbance. Even my avatar felt it. Does that mean what I think it means?" I said to him.

@Noyeh

@AikoMomone

"Don't even mention it, but when you are done using it could you give it back? You will most likely find me in class A...Well, I guess I should leave, I don't want to interrupt this...riveting lesson." Takumi said as he looked at the Class F's teacher. "You might as well join me if you feel like it, its not like you will be missing something important...I think. But that's your choice. Anyhow, see you around!" @Despairingly Lucky

As Takumi made his way towards the exit he noticed as a student, which he assumed was from Class F, entered the class and immediately began taking a nap. Didn't that same guy enter Class A not so long ago to fight the red headed girl? Did he go back to challenge someone else? Whatever was the case, Takumi decided to keep an eye out for the guy, just in case. After memorizing the student's facial features Takumi exited class F and entered the halls of Fumizuki Academy. It was only a matter of seconds before Takumi was back to enjoying the comfiness of Class A. As he looked around Takumi noticed how the students weren't really studying and were just talking to each other. How strange, one would think that the most prestigious class of them all would be more...productive. Oh well, if you can't beat them then just join them. As the young student searched his backpack for something to keep his mind busy he realized something; Thinking that he was gonna do nothing but study today Takumi had left all of his recreational books at home. Sighting in frustration he began looking around the class and as he was doing so he identified the redheaded girl from before. And was that laying next to her a book? Could those bounded up sheets be his ticket out of such a monotonous experience?

"That could be the case, but that book may belong to her and even if she isn't reading it she might be offended if I asked for it..." Takumi thought rather nervously "But then again, that might not be the case. Should I take the risk or not?...Oh what the hell, its not like something disastrous will happen if she says no. I am just thinking of the worst case scenario."

Taking a deep breath Takumi proceeded to stand up from his seat, but his legs seemed to have welded onto the ground. He was thinking of the worst case scenario again. In an attempt to calm himself Takumi began fantasizing about the many adventures that book could take him to. Maybe it was a thrilling fantasy book or a novel depicting the mind of a man tortured by his demons and being stuck in a limbo between the shadows of his past, unable to move forward. It would seem this incentive was working because his mind was guiding his feet towards the girl.

"Hello there!" Takumi greeted the girl "I couldn't help but notice you had a perfectly good book just laying next to you. Are you by any chance reading it? If not, would it be possible for you to lend it to me?" He said, forcing a smile. @KittyKiero

Momo was a little surprised to see Add in the classroom. She was completely unaware of his presence. That's how much of a scatterbrain she is. "Umm...how long has he been there??" Her eyes then widened when Takara gave Add that glare.

@Son of Crota @Noyeh

I nod and smile weakly. Seeing that he's not like most of the other class A's, He didn't make fun of me or do anything rude. Instead he was nice, he even helped me warm up. I yawned, Feeling a bit drowsy I kept going on my aimless walk around the school.

All of these people just come and go.... it's odd, really....

Haku's eyes crossed the entire room before she was caught off guard something fierce by a young man. She slightly shrieked before eventually calming herself, placing a hand to her chest. She then sat up and cleared her throat before looking toward said book. At the moment, she really couldn't drive herself to make eye contact.

"Y-You would like to read my book....?" The cover read Complexity, sitting decorated with a light blue scenic pattern and a male teen - looking about their age - with a hand to his chest. "You must be really bored..... unless you're.... curious?"

In this case, the word "curious" could mean two things.

@The Servant {I'm jealous I can't put that much detail >~<}

well jane? time for you to see why they call me the genius dimwit" he said then smiled childishly. " that is if you accept this challenge" ((@The Servant you should write a book xD You use so much Detail, I'm so jealous.

oh really?! i am writing two books that is just not fair. i don't have time to make long posts.... nor the patience

(@Despairingly Lucky

@KittyKiero Oh stop it you two! To tell you the truth, I enjoy the way you both write)

As Takumi read the book's title and saw the image of the young teen his smile began to progressively fade away until the point only an expression of the purest fear and confusion was left. How could he have overlooked such an important detail like that? There were two possible routes to take from this point: Either Takumi chose to back off and look like a complete idiot or swallow his pride and take the book. It was a good thing that the girl was looking the other way, because she would have seen Takumi in one of his worst moments. But even if she wasn't looking at him the girl was still able to hear him, meaning he would have to come up with an excuse as soon as possible.

"Um...Y-yeah! That's it! I am curious to see what girls of your age read. You see I am working on...an experiment involving the female and male mental state during different stages of their lives, and I think that this sort of books would help me understand more about...girls...?" Takumi said before scratching the back of his head awkwardly. He felt the excuse was decent enough, but at the same time rather stupid.

"Um......" Haku paused to think. A few parts of his explanation seemed off. She turned her head towards him then, noticing how much taller than her he was. "Jeez...."

She blushed a bit due to a small feeling of inferiority. But it couldn't be helped. Usually guys were supposed to be taller, and he happened to have barely exceeded that.

"First off, aren't we in the same age range?" she asked, pressing her skirt down again as she sat up straighter. "Second, I don't think all girls believe in....."

But she stopped herself then. Maybe there were other girls he surveyed that read her kind of literature. It made sense; she knew for sure she wasn't the only one interested in yaoi.

"Okay, it's all yours." She grabbed the book and held it out to him with a grin. "As soon as I get a name, that is. I wanna know who I'm loaning this to."

{Riiiiiight XP @The Servant}

*That means something coming from you xD You're hella good at rping cx*

I sighed and walked around the school Not seeing any of my friend's so far. "Heellooo~? Friend's~?" I sigh and keep walking around the school. I put on some music and listen to it, Always having my headphones on anyway's why not use them?

looked over hearing that takumi sounded embarrassed and went to check why.

and saw the book and grinned and covered my mouth snickering. i knew what kind of book it was, but i didn't say to takumi but intstead i became chibi and sat next to haku and smiled at her devilishly. with my eyes saying i know what you gave him.

Tsubaki looked around having seen all of the school "S-Seems nice...." she turned looking at a boy who was calling out to his friends. "Are you lost?" she tilted her head walking in his direction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back