• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

When Mitsuru was walking down the hallway with his cross-dressing attire, he was going to the Class F territory to analyze the students and getting every information out of them. He pulled a packet of pocky his pocket and trying to calm himself during the infiltration. "I should gather more info about Class F and their weakness. Stay calm and just take a pocky, I could go well without problems." he muttered as Mitsuru bites the chocolate coated part of the pocky stick. He was looking at the surroundings, making sure he wasn't being followed by creepy stalker, if he ever did encounter a stalker beforehand, he would end the stalker's life at a quick pace.

Last edited by a moderator:
{I did say yaoi, yes lol Which'll be the big plot twist at the end and Takumi will pass out xD @The Servant}

Haku was back to being bored again. She decided now was the best time to leave the class. It seemed everyone else was allowed to, so why not her?

Exiting Class A, she placed on her shoes before wandering off. About a minute or so later, she was heading to the roof. It wasn't planned at all; that area suddenly became top priority.

"Man I need to get back into the 'making friends business'...." the redhead muttered, not exactly paying attention to what she said.

"Takara-kun, where are you going?! I thought we had to deal with your brother!!", Momone shouted to Takara as he left. "Surely saving everyone's shoukanjuus is more important than Naoya flirting with a girl!!" She looked at Add, who was still sleeping and sighed. "Add probably won't be waking up anytime soon anyway...", she mumbled to herself. She then ran after Takara. " Takara-kun!~ Wait for me!!"

@Son of Crota

"T-Traitor? Whaddaya mean?" I sigh and look around. *Sorry for the short reply but I have to go. It's bed time for me. I'm just sad because I'll miss so much... The school day can not end unless I, despairingly lucky am on. Okay guys? Okay. Bye! Night everyone!*

" HAKU!!!" he yelled after her running with his arms flailing. " i am bored, and someone is on the roof. you might not wanna bother them" ( fiona sun the spiteful wolf is coming up on the roof)

---ATTENTION! The Roleplay will be delayed do to my absence! The Roleplay will continue when I'm back after school! I'll post again when I'm back!---

*Sorry guy's... I had to. It's kind of selfish but I want to know what's going on. The RP will start 4 PM tomorrow eastern time. Until then. Night!*

---ATTENTION! The Roleplay will be delayed do to my absence! The Roleplay will continue when I'm back after school! I'll post again when I'm back!---

*Sorry guy's... I had to. It's kind of selfish but I want to know what's going on. The RP will start 4 PM tomorrow eastern time. Until then. Night!*

*Okay, finished everything up. Night everyone! I better not see another reply~ lol... You hast been warned *^* *

Roth didn't think about talking to the other male that walked up and slowly got more and more bored until he passed out leaned against the window. When he finally came awake again he looked at his little table, now empty again, he looked at the computer screen and realized that he didn't finalize the chibi he was working on. He did that and looked at the seat where Haku was sitting and just looked at it for a bit before he got up and pushed in his chair 'Guess I can go to the bathroom to pass the time' Roth headed down the hall and didn't get very far before he heard Nova yelling at Haku, it could be heard from down the hall. Once Roth got out of the bathroom he decided to go wander the hall for a while, not knowing where Nova and Haku were he happened to stumble across them "Well, how unexpected, didn't anticipate that I would find you two already."

@alex the fox @KittyKiero

(Sorry that took so long, I passed out once I came back)

---ATTENTION! Roleplay is back on and started again!---

"W-What do you mean traitor? What did I do?" I laugh nervously as I take a step back with my hand's up. "I didn't do anything wrong..."

@Son of Crota

"Silence Traitor!!!! Take him back to the room and tie him up to the stake!!!" I said as we took him back to the room and hung him up on the stake.

FFFMember.jpg
"Order! This court is now in session!!" I said as I banged the gavel.

@Despairingly Lucky

"Nonononononono!" I yell as I get tied to the stake. "Please! It's a misunderstanding... I was framed! That wasn't even me! I"m not a traitor!" I keep blabbering on about my innocent's and I struggle to get off the stake, I know what they do to Traitor's! This isn't good! This is not good!

Tsubaki kept taking notes in silence as she yawned a bit. She was humming to herself as she kept taking notes. Something seemed of to her but she shrugged it off placing her earphones on and continuing to take notes.

"Naoya Yoshida, You are charged with flirting with and getting tutoring from a girl!!! You know there's none of that in class F!!! How does the jury find the defendant?" I said still focusing on him. "GUILTY" Said the inquisition members behind me. "I say death to the traitor!" I said to him. "DEATH TO THE TRAITOR!!!" Said the inquisition members behind me.

@Despairingly Lucky

"T-Takara! Why aren't you helping me on this one!" I yell then sigh. I keep struggling. "You all would have done the same if you could have! You're no different from me! All of you!" I start chewing on the rope viciously, Needing to escape, Now!

I can't die here! I have some thing's to live for!

@Son of Crota

"Silence traitor!!! The penalty is death!!!" I said as they started setting the stake on fire. "Burn Naoya, Burn!!!!!" I said to him, my eyes a blazing, deathly, red. "This will teach you!!!"

@Despairingly Lucky

Chewing though the rope I manage to set myself free and jolt out of the room, Basically skipping, "I'm free!!!" I yell as I'm no longer about to be set aflame

@Son of Crota

DJ

DJ had finally made it back to school, he had been gone on a trip with his so called "Bros" but he calls everyone a bro so it was hard to tell who he went with but he went to someplace more Chill as he called it. Somewhere he could surf and just let loose and now he was back to the school, he shimmied his way into school moonwalking into the front door then spinning around and pointing his fingers at some random kids, he pointed weird giving the rock symbol to them, or in other cultures the satan symbol. DJ wandered up to where the A class was, he looked inside and saw it was empty he shrugged and closed the door spinning around and continuing to do his jig as he danced around the school.

DJ was just kinda remembering the place, that was all, he noted a lot of the F students were about, he liked them. They had awesome gear in there classrooms, cardboard boxes for desks and a teacher who cared so little about the kids was so wicked. But DJ was to smart to fail or at least he did not try too....maybe he should, would that affect him, would he be forced to become a plumber or something, naw he aint becoming no mario so that thought was just cast astray. DJ kinda missed the school, he loved seeing everyone argue and fight because it was always funny and just watching the total idiot was great too. But DJ knew somewhere there was a brain cell in there he just had to unlock it.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Said an inquisition member in the back.
4d7fa371bfd483fbf85edc57e4a9b18652f7847219d9139bcaf05287428e11ab.jpg

said inquisition member scorpion. "KEKEkekekekekeke..." I laughed.

@Despairingly Lucky

*I laughed reading that @BlackJack xD That was fuuny cx*

I struggled as I got pulled back. "No! Please! I want to appeal my sentence! It wasn't me! It wasn't me~e!!!" I yell, Hoping to get someone's attention before I get burnt at the stake.

@Son of Crota

{Wouldn't she have to be accepted to exist? @alex the wolf And I'm sorry, but I'm a little.... bothered. I don't really feel up to RPing at the moment.}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back