• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

{I'm bad with maintaining friends, so this conversation I'm having with an old one is proving that.

TMI, but I guess I had to answer honestly.}

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wait...flirting with a girl....that's a serious offense! You can't do that in class F!!" Momo jumps through the air, and lands besides Takara right before he slammed the gavel. "Takara-kun, I too find him guilty!!", she says after the inquisitors. She saw that Naoya managed to escape by chewing through the ropes, but was almost immediately pulled back. Momo then laughed along with Takara.

{No no, I mean I'm wasting space when I should be in OOC.

And yeah, its starts off that way. But then I'm being an a-hole somehow and then things go downhill. I try to be nice, I really do. But I prevent myself from continuing.

Confusing, I know. It comes with the personality.}

KittyKiero said:
{No no, I mean I'm wasting space when I should be in OOC.
And yeah, its starts off that way. But then I'm being an a-hole somehow and then things go downhill. I try to be nice, I really do. But I prevent myself from continuing.

Confusing, I know. It comes with the personality.}
(( come back i am not able to lose friends, when i do i cry even. please let be your friend. after all i would even go insane for you.... i am already almost there anyway :D

"Huh?" Haku looked back at Nova, completely thrown off by his sudden emergence. She honestly wasn't looking for trouble, but by his warning she figured that whoever it was would assume so. With a sigh, she stopped and leaned against the wall. "Well! Guess I'm not going up there."

It was then she heard Roth's voice that her eyes widened. Was she being followed? No. If she asked that, he'd probably deliver more third-degrees in response. So she avoided questioning. Her lesson was learned.

"Well I didn't expect a search party, either."

Or not.

With a blush, she smacked herself in the forehead. Stupid. That was even worse than what she originally thought!

@las0r0o7 @alex the fox

AikoMomone said:
"Wait...flirting with a girl....that's a serious offense! You can't do that in class F!!" Momo jumps through the air, and lands besides Takara right before he slammed the gavel. "Takara-kun, I too find him guilty!!", she says after the inquisitors. She saw that Naoya managed to escape by chewing through the ropes, but was almost immediately pulled back. Momo then laughed along with Takara.
I noticed Momo laughing along laughing. "You know Momo, That's really only an offense by my rules. I could change it if I want...but I happen to like your evil side so I'll let it slide!!! Here's your inquisition robe!!" I said cackling evilly as I handed her the robes. "As for you Naoya..." I said putting him back on the stake with titanium cuffs this time. "Burn!!! Buuuuurrrrnnnn!!!!!!!"

@Despairingly Lucky

KittyKiero said:
{@alex the fox You really shouldn't.}
(Pls just let us be your friend, I've dealt with some pretty terrible a-holes in the past, and you're probably nothing near their level. Please, just this once...?)

(( I hate almost everyone yet i deal with them... i can handle it. but someone might get jealous. i mean i am most likely the most weird friend you have.

"Someone help me!!!" I yell and struggle. "Momo! Please~" I smile sweetly, Trying to get her to help. "I thought we were all friend's here!" I whined loudly.

* @KittyKiero If you knew my friend's IRL you'd know I can put up with it, Please Kitty. Let us be your friend's*

"Well what can you expect, after all you are part of the A class." He walked over and stood next to Haku "There is a lot more in play than just a search party, oh and by the way nova, I fixed your little avatar like you wanted." Roth placed his arm over Haku's shoulder "You aren't alone in this, if nothing else I find you much more likeable than the other moron's in class A." He didn't think about what he just said until he already said it, he started to blush just a bit, after all he did just state what his inner emotions were thinking, so out of character for him.

@KittyKiero @alex the fox

{It's so weird because IRL I can keep friends well. But like....people I meet through RPs and gaming should be left at that. I should never let them talk me into exchanging social messaging things. But I know why I'm so willing ._.

I'm being too open with this in the wrong area. This should probably be deleted.}

Momo smiled innocently at Naoya as she took the robe from Takara. After she put it on, she slammed both her hands on the table, leaned forward, and then shouts at Naoya with a devilish look on her face, "NOPE!! > :D "

@Despairingly Lucky

"Huh?" Haku was almost instantly confused by his first statement. It seemed her brain wasn't functioning well at the moment. "So that's automatically the warrant for a search?"

She laughed a bit at her current thought process. It seemed her random, "childishly defensive" state was a bit too funny at the moment.

When his arm moved around her, the light pink tint returned. She didn't expect for him to invade her space, yet there he was. And his words didn't make it better.

"O-Oh, is that so?" She blushed harder, unable to make eye contact then. Though that didn't mean she didn't appreciate his words.

But then she began to frown a bit. Memories began to flood her head then, almost bringing about an instant headache. Without thinking, Haku removed Roth's arm and began to pet his hand.

"Well, you found me," she smiled agaain, looking up at him. "Are we going back to class now?"

@las0r0o7

KittyKiero said:
"Huh?" Haku was almost instantly confused by his first statement. It seemed her brain wasn't functioning well at the moment. "So that's automatically the warrant for a search?"
She laughed a bit at her current thought process. It seemed her random, "childishly defensive" state was a bit too funny at the moment.

When his arm moved around her, the light pink tint returned. She didn't expect for him to invade her space, yet there he was. And his words didn't make it better.

"O-Oh, is that so?" She blushed harder, unable to make eye contact then. Though that didn't mean she didn't appreciate his words.

But then she began to frown a bit. Memories began to flood her head then, almost bringing about an instant headache. Without thinking, Haku removed Roth's arm and began to pet his hand.

"Well, you found me," she smiled agaain, looking up at him. "Are we going back to class now?"

@las0r0o7
"ooh! haku is flirty now" he said and turns around " i willl give the lovers some space" he snickers

AikoMomone said:
Momo smiled innocently at Naoya as she took the robe from Takara. After she put it on, she slammed both her hands on the table, leaned forward, and then shouts at Naoya with a devilish look on her face, "NOPE!! > :D "
@Despairingly Lucky
"An otaku AND you're evil? You're perfect!! I've been looking for someone like you for a long time!!" I said happy and smiling through my robe. "But back to the matter at hand..Momo, would you like to sentence this traitorous scum to death?" I said to my evil inquisition partner.

@Despairingly Lucky

hearing screams his anger takes over "OKAY THAT'S IT" he kicks in the door to the torture room to see naoya " hello frosty" he said silently turning around like nothing happened and then breathes in " I CHALLENGE THIS CULT TO A BATTLE!" he said turning around pointing at the colt members

"Ok, now you're just making up stuff!", Momo shouted to Naoya. "I've only known you since my freshman year! I knew you as the baka! Ba-KA!!" She spelled out "baka" to him. She then turned back to Takara. "Now, regarding Naoya's punishment...", she started off. She then turned her body to face Naoya and pointed at him like Phoenix Wright. "...give him the death penalty!!"

@Despairingly Lucky

I've played this before... Naoya thought. Regarding the Ace Attorney series. "OBJECTION!" he yells then goes quiet

"I... Um... Object!" I stuggle and sigh. "T-Takara likes Momoko!" I yell even more, Trying to make a diversion "Please Momo~! I know I'm a idiot just let me go!"

@Son of Crota

@AikoMomone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back