• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

(( This is the weirdest thing to happen

xD and its the beginning ))

DJ

DJ was really excited to see the burning of the idiot but the idiot made it away, dang. He was so stoked to see the cult burn him. But sadly the idiot used his one and only brain cell to escape, why did he gain intelligence at the worst times, dang. When the fights began to ensue DJ backed up and escaped the room shuffling his way away from the idiots, he would rather just watch from a distance as they tried to kill each other, he did not want to be in it. DJ also forgot that he had not taken a test in a while so his last test grade made his attack super high, his last test being the placement exam.

Seeing as how he got into A with flying colors his scores were really high and it would be suicide to attack him, plus he would refuse because he was generally a nice dude. DJ watched as the idiot ran to the stairwell, he would follow but watching the cult fight was way more interesting then having to converse with the guy. DJ watched from a safe distance sitting watching them duke it out and argue, why couldn't he be an F too.

Momo and her shoukanjuu get to the roof before Tsubaki. "Naoyaaaaa...hiding is no use! My shoukanjuu will soon find you!", she says, sounding a bit insane as her shoukanjuu starts searching for Naoya. "I know your up here, Naoya!"

@Despairingly Lucky

FIONA

fiona saw the people run up on the roof and hid behind an air vent

NOVA

"bring it on" he said and his greek score was 200 points more "funny thing greek gods where connected to foxes by the japanese"he said looking at him with a devilish look " time to go insane" he said and sent out his avatar who was as tall as him with 9 tails and kitsune parts too

*I gtg for hockey... Will be back in 2-2 and a half hours.... Hockey... Sorry guy's. I don't see the Rp can move along without me at the moment so if you can please wait until my return. Thank you.*

Tsubaki gets up there and pants. "N-Naoya..." she falls to the ground and groans. She hated running she laid there for a while and looked up and around. "S-So what are we gonna do..." she whispers to herself. She hated fighting but she bit her lip standing.

@Despairingly Lucky @AikoMomone

"E-Eh?!" Of course, Nova made it a hundred times worse. She really didn't want to think like that. Lovers. For her, that was too strong a term.

After a while, it was Roth's turn to make it worse. She blushed harder as he shifted his other hand to hers. The main reason she moved her hand to his initially was for the fact that she had to get out of the earlier "embrace".

"I-I guess so too!" She looked down at their hands then. "Um.... m-maybe it'll be easier if we...."

@las0r0o7

"Then let's get going, I'm sure that class will start any minuet anyways." Roth went to go walk with her hand still in his and stopped when she started to say something "It would be easier if we.... go on, don't forget, you can tell me really anything, I'm not your average moron around here." Roth's emotions started to show through more than his usual self did, he enjoyed being around her 'what is going on with me, im letting my emotions show more than they usually do, get a grip roth, shes only a hot girl, damn it there i go again' his thoughts were starting to conflict with each other

@KittyKiero

When he decided to finish analyzing the conversation, he began to follow the Class F students, while they're chasing down the Idiot. (that he doesn't know the student's name) Mitsuru didn't like where it was going, he blended in the crowd of Class F students and tries to locate the Idiot as soon as possible. not until he sees one of his classmates who was going for the Idiot, it was Wildcard and why would he here in Class F territory? He goes closely to him and tapped his shoulder from behind. "Hey Wildcard, what are you doing here?" He said in girlish voice.

"Oh.... I-I'll remember that then." Haku nodded, currently unable to meet his eyes with hers. She was way too flustered at the moment. "Thank you..."

It was strange to her, this moment. Was he really pressing for her to be open to him? What exactly was he willing to gain through that?

After a while, she shook her head. I shouldn't think like that..... There are still... nice people.

She decided to ignore the earlier debate and walk with him, her hands to his.

@las0r0o7

(Of course not, I am not talking about you. In other words, He's pretending like a girl, while he is in cross-dressing attire.)

DJ

DJ was watching as all the idiots seemed to run away after the biggest numskull, It was great, DJ got up then was touched on the shoulder by someone, he got into some stance that he would explain was Kung fu and turned quickly making some weird war cry just to see it was a A class kid. DJ had no idea if they were male or female though so he just kept using dude. "Oh, Sup dude, Just watching the idiots try to burn the king idiot by the stake, but he escaped...Dang that would have been great but the smell would be a little gross now that I think about it" DJ says his hand back in his pockets in a slouched position, he began to walk away from the idiots and back to A hoping not to be burned at the stake next for being to Groovy.

Roth felt a smile coming but quickly suppressed it "Don't worry about it, you seem nice enough anyways" as they started making their way back to the class he felt his fingers locked in with hers, his thin black nails a complete contradiction to his albino white skin, he was practically painted with white paint, hell his whole body was just in black and white, including his clothes, the only color he had was his bright green eyes and the two green streaks on his face, and of course his teeth, they were gold plated, that's why he didn't smile, ever. "So what did you leave the class for anyways."

'damn it, quit asking questions, if i get too involved with this girl im going to start losing points on my grades later, though i cant help it, she seems so nice, i bet her personality matches her body, OMG SHUT UP MIND I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT' his mind couldn't stay off of her while she was around, it was strange to him, he was always able to focus, even with girls who's chest would reach you long before their face would and even with model bodies they never distracted him, at least not nearly as much as this girl did

@KittyKiero

alex the fox]FIONA fiona saw the people run up on the roof and hid behind an air vent NOVA "bring it on" he said and his greek score was 200 points more "funny thing greek gods where connected to foxes by the japanese"he said looking at him with a devilish look " time to go insane" he said and sent out his avatar who was as tall as him with 9 tails and kitsune parts too [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11808-son-of-crota/ said:
@Son of Crota[/URL]

My avatars power still counting, it too a few minutes before the system counted faster and faster. It looked as if at this rate, it was going to short out in an error. "So you think you can beat me huh? okay then kekekekeke..." I said cackling evilly. there's one thing you should know though.

@alex the fox

[QUOTE="alex the fox]??waht is it?"" he asked

[/QUOTE]
I passed my entrance exam to get in to class A, I just switched it so it seems like I did bad enough to be in class F!!!! Khakakakakaka!!!!!!!" I said laughing evilly as my score finally settled at a top ranking class A level in greek. Surprisingly, ven higher than his opponent. "Now then.." I said with an insane anime glare. "READY TO DIE??!?!?!"

"I kinda...uh...." Haku paused in her statement for a moment, noticing that their fingers were intertwined now. She tried to keep up with her thoughts as best she could. Being sidetracked by simple actions was probably a bad trait. "I just had to get up because I almost fell asleep."

That was only half true. She figured that since he offered for her to be open, she might as well continue.

"Well, that and the fact that I felt bad about something." Even as she said that, the redhead couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

@las0r0o7

(Please don't kill me Lucky, its just a quick post!)

As Takumi kept reading Haku's book he noticed how the attention began shifting. Instead of centering in the female protagonist it began to focus more on her crush...and his nemesis/best friend. It talked about how the two of them had known each other since they were kids and had their relationship had grown to be pretty strong...maybe a bit too strong. The female protagonist, who was only mentioned during the prologue, had suddenly faded away from the whole book. Takumi began reading faster than before, trying to found her, but with no results so far. He also noticed how the book became pretty...descriptive about the two men's relationship. Takumi internally screamed at the realization that, even if he wanted to, he couldn't stop reading.

"Takumi? What are exactly reading?..." A female voice asked with a confused tone.

Takumi jumped slightly at the sudden voice. He knew whose voice was that. It was the teacher. Takumi's survival instincts immediately kicked in, forcing him to close the book and quickly place it below his desk.

"O-oh! N-nothing...Just a history book..." Takumi said nervously.

"Really? That seemed...awfully colorful for a history book" The teacher said with an eyebrow cocked.

Oh no, not again. "W-wel, you see..." Takumi began sweating as he tried to think of a proper response "...That was in fact a history book. A history of myself. It was my diary!...I like my diary to be very colorful..."

"A diary? I would have never thought you of all persons would keep a diary. Guess I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, eh?" The teacher said jokingly before turning around, ready to start the lesson.

"Ah ha ha! Very funny!" Takjumi faked a laughter before sighing silently. He took the book from under the book and blankly stared at the cover. It was at that moment that he was struck by a realization: "Haku is into some weirdly kinky stuff..." Those were the student's final thoughts before he shifted his attention towards the teacher.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back