• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

ZerokiraKurayami said:
Tsubaki smiled and laughed "well... were leaving!" she nodded and started to back up "shit... now were cornered.. Think Tsubaki... Thi-" she sighed and points "You! i-i.. I challenge you! to a math battle!" she gulped hating the idea but she had to or they might both be dead. That was something Tsubaki wanted to avoid at all cost. She closed her eyes as her whole body was shaking a bit from declaring her first ever battle. @Despairingly Lucky @Son of Crota
Scorpion looks at her and laughs as hard as he could. "okay girlie, I'll take you on!!" He said as he summoned his avatar that was literally scorpion from Mortal Kombat. "I think you know how this ends." He said to her.

@ZerokiraKurayami

[QUOTE="alex the fox]i only lost 100 of my 1300 right now you crota?))

[/QUOTE]
(actually the attack paranoia does at least 300 damage total. i nerfed it down since the original power says 150 for every orb.)

"Someone! Grab a teacher!" I yell. One of the FFF members grabs one despite wanting me dead. Miss. Yuuki: "Y-Yeah, I allow this battle!" The battle area set's for the fight between Tsubaki and Scorpion. "Okay Tsubaki! Let's fatality this kid!" I smirk at him with crossed arm's and a glare simular to Apollo Justice.

@ZerokiraKurayami

@Son of Crota

Momo and her shoukanjuu stood there, wide eyed after Tsubaki challenged Scorpion. "Eh?! T-Tsubaki's about to really fight him?! She's never had a summoning battle before!!" Momo stopped to comprehend the the situation. Then a devilish smile appeared on her face. "Of course...", she thought to herself. "That means she's inexperienced!"

@Despairingly Lucky @Son of Crota

Tsubaki looked around "T-Teacher!" she called out hoping one could be near and just as expected. One was there and he nodded. She bit her lip and extended her hand "S-Summon!" she closed her eyes as her avatar appeared and smiled just like Tsubaki would. "A-Alright! i-ill do my best" she whispers a bit shyly as she looks at her avatar and smiles.

@Despairingly Lucky @Son of Crota @AikoMomone

"Oh I'm sure that you match up, otherwise you wouldn't be in this class, plus I can help you study and help you get better at the duels as well." Roth began slowly swinging their arms back and fourth playfully, but yet, still didn't show any emotion with the expression on his face, Roth was always a hard person to understand, and even more so to read his body language. "Ah, and what kind of book is it, if you don't mind my asking, also, where is everyone, no one is in the hall and were practically in front of class A."

@KittyKiero

I look at Tsubaki and smile sweetly, "You got this Tsubaki! You can win. I know you can!" I say, cheering on Tsubaki. My only hope of escaping the FFF. Though i didn't cheer just because of that. It was because she cared enough to help. Making her a friend to me, someone who could help me. Though Momo and Takara were still my friend's they were idiots like me... though not as dumb as me I don't think they understood enough regardless to help me.

@ZerokiraKurayami

@Son of Crota

@AikoMomone

Scorpion stared at her dead on. Go ahead, make your move." He said confidently.

@ZerokiraKurayami

My avatar got sent flying away taking 200 damage. "dang it, I only have one powerful technique left...guess I'll have to use it." I said to myself. "Avatar...code delta...initiate." My avatar summoned a massive ball of energy and looked at my opponent. "This blow..can only take out one opponent and one user. It was only meant for 2 on 2 battles you know...but i have no other choice. See you in iron man's room..You're a great opponent." I said letting my avatar fire the final shot, eliminating both of our avatars.

@alex the fox

kitsune fox fire NOW!" he said and his avatar sent out a gaint fireball that blocked it "i still haven't used nine tails you really are weak hmph" he said as the two attacks exploded

Although she knew she was speaking ill of herself, Haku couldn't help but smile at the fact that he began swinging their arms. It was kind of....cute, despite the blank stare. "It could've been a fluke or a coincidence. Maybe I scored just a point higher than a Class B student on the entrance exam or something."

Her smile wouldn't fade when she heard him continued. "You sure have a lot of questions." The girl paused to think about the second one first. "Ah....um..... maybe near Class F? I dunno why, but I have a feeling that Nova was wandering around there. Maybe he started a Summoner Battle and everyone's watching. And the book.... wait, I thought you had already known." Before she officially said it, Haku had to think. It was confirmed that he had already knew since he only asked to strike up conversation.

@las0r0o7

Jane shot her look in the direction of the fight. "Sounds like a real fight over there!" She said running in the direction of the fight.

Tsubaki bit her lip "G-Go!" she pointed as her avatar nodded and charged an arrow. Tsubaki wasn't sure of what she was doing but for some reason a small smile started decorating her face. Math's were her strongest subject. Her small avatar shot the golden arrow as it had a small smirk on its face. "Hmph" it turned to the side and smirked wider. Tsubaki could only stare. "W-What e-else do i do...?" she turned to Naoya for a bit of help on this whole battle. @Despairingly Lucky @Son of Crota

@Son of Crota

[QUOTE="alex the fox]kitsune fox fire NOW!" he said and his avatar sent out a gaint fireball that blocked it "i still haven't used nine tails you really are weak hmph" he said as the two attacks exploded

[/QUOTE]

DJ

From behind the kid with the odd yoai book sitting in the A class DJ seemed to just appear and question the book as he stood behind the guy, he just kinda appeared there, snuck up like a ninja which was weird because he was DJ and it was legit impossible not to hear him "I think my eyes are scarred for life now bro, that's a weird book" DJ says over the guys shoulder kneeling down to read it only to do a quick spin to regain his footing and stand up, he looked at the guy not exactly remembering his name, he was sure everyone knew he name, he was the oddball of A and a general spazz "Dude did you see the cult meeting down in the F wing, they were gonna sacrifice lord idiot to maybe hope to increase there IQs, it was great till he used his only brain cell to escape" DJ says in a joking manner and not a mean one as he grabbed a chair and flung himself into it next to the guy

@The Servant

Momo watches the battle between Tsubaki and Scorpion, still wearing a devilish smile. "I knew it! She doesn't even know what she's doing! She may be from class A, but at this rate, Scorpion will surely win! See ya with Iron Man, Tsubaki!!"

"Maybe, but im sure you can stay in A class if you try, why would other, nevermind, who cares, its not like were their keeper or something." Roth looked over to Haku for a minuet "I'm always full of questions, who doesn't want to learn, aside from F class. Ah, so you gave him the book you were reading earlier, I thought that you gave him a different book." Roth tightened his grip a little more so that it wasn't a 'dead fish' hold with each other's hand and he pulled a her a little closer to him as they got to the door of A class and stood there for a bit before he looked over to Haku and pratically stared at her eyes for a while.

@KittyKiero

"Nothing more to it then just fightint there Shoukanjuu with yours! If you have a higher score on your last test than them you will most likely win. Try to stay as far away as you can and fire arrow's at your enemy, chip off damage from a safe distence."

*I'm the admin. No god modding, Tsubaki will mot likely win*

ZerokiraKurayami said:
Tsubaki bit her lip "G-Go!" she pointed as her avatar nodded and charged an arrow. Tsubaki wasn't sure of what she was doing but for some reason a small smile started decorating her face. Math's were her strongest subject. Her small avatar shot the golden arrow as it had a small smirk on its face. "Hmph" it turned to the side and smirked wider. Tsubaki could only stare. "W-What e-else do i do...?" she turned to Naoya for a bit of help on this whole battle. @Despairingly Lucky @Son of Crota
Avatar scorpion did that move where he comes out of the opposite side. He grabbed Tsubaki's avatar and slammed her into the ground.

@ZerokiraKurayami

@Son of Crota

kitsune fox fire NOW!" he said and his avatar sent out a gaint fireball that blocked it "i still haven't used nine tails you really are weak hmph" he said as the two attacks exploded

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]"Nothing more to it then just fightint there Shoukanjuu with yours! If you have a higher score on your last test than them you will most likely win. Try to stay as far away as you can and fire arrow's at your enemy, chip off damage from a safe distence."
*I'm the admin. No god modding, Tsubaki will mot likely win*

[/QUOTE]
(kay,she can win as well as alex the fox. I need to go to bed anyway lol, freakin tired.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back