• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

"Hm....maybe I should explore for awhile.." Ayaka muttered. Turning around, She went out of the classroom and roamed around the halls while humming a tune. Too bad she missed the battle earlier if it wasn't for that police guy scolding her when she caused trouble on the streets. Silently walking she took off her broken glasses and placed them on her pocket.

I wear the jacket Takumi gave my without putting my arms in the holes, I slowly start to warm up and smile to myself. "Thank you." I say and smile weakly. I stand up and look around.

*I'll have a more detailed reply when I have thing's to go off of*

whyyy

KittyKiero said:
"H-Huh?!" His sudden question made the girl jump, considering she didn't expect it on many levels. Wasn't he just... staring at the screen like nobody's business.
But that was beside the point. His question made her a little nervous, as seen when she took the plate from the table placed it into her lap just to stare at it.

"O-Oh, uh...." she trailed off, scratching the back of her head with a pink tint across her cheeks. "Nothing interesting. Just, uh, this....er.....book on life!"

At least it was part of the truth.... kinda.

Yaoi is a type of "life" all it's own, right? Y-Yeah, makes sense.

@las0r0o7
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! ;-; ?))

waking up after his short nap he stands up still a chibi and next to haku, he let out a yawn. stretching his arms a little, he looked at the computer guy and smiled. " your playing with mr fox aren't you?" he said speaking of his avatar's nickname to him.

"Hm...." A deeper blush crossed her face as she glanced over at him before taking another bite of her muffin. "What was..... the point in asking if you already saw?"

Now Haku felt mocked, only slightly distracted by the incoming girl. Did people really have to make dramatic entrances?

The redhead was now more paranoid since Nova was still around. "W-What are you doing?!"

@las0r0o7 @alex the fox

"To keep a conversation going, unless you prefer the silence, that can be arranged if you like." Roth looked over to Haku seeing her blush, it was amusing but he didn't say anything to her and just continued what he had been doing. Roth didn't notice Nova still there until Haku freaked out randomly and he leaned back in his chair to see Nova still around Haku, what a strange character he was.

@KittyKiero @alex the fox

las0r0o7 said:
"To keep a conversation going, unless you prefer the silence, that can be arranged if you like." Roth looked over to Haku seeing her blush, it was amusing but he didn't say anything to her and just continued what he had been doing. Roth didn't notice Nova still there until Haku freaked out randomly and he leaned back in his chair to see Nova still around Haku, what a strange character he was.
"well what are you doing to mr. fox" he continued

"I don't know..." Haku said as she moved over to her small bowl of grapes. It was a surprise to her that she managed to fit it on the plate. "You seem busy and I don't wanna mess up your pace. I'm still basically already invading your space..."

Her eyes then shifted back to Nova. "H-Huh? What do you mean? Was something wrong with him?"

@las0r0o7 @alex the fox

KittyKiero said:
"I don't know..." Haku said as she moved over to her small bowl of grapes. It was a surprise to her that she managed to fit it on the plate. "You seem busy and I don't wanna mess up your pace. I'm still basically already invading your space..."
Her eyes then shifted back to Nova. "H-Huh? What do you mean? Was something wrong with him?"

@las0r0o7 @alex the fox
"he is messing with my avatar,i can see their reflection in his eyes" he said to haku still having their fox tail attached to them

"Well I can say that your not slowing me down, and I was never a person with personal space, never really made sense, space around you is now yours and only yours, makes no sense if you ask me." Roth heard what Nova said but didn't comment on it at least immediately, he finished with his and used the computer to render the little chibi of his own, it was much more realistic but it wasn't quite there, he put away the chibi and closed the laptop "If you would rather me mess with your avatar instead of my own, then by all means let me know, I won't hesitate to change it." The way Roth said it, it was difficult to tell if it was a threat or an offer, it was confusing either way.

" i could tell you where messing with mr. fox and i do want to change him a little. his clothes aren't right, they are too modern." he said

Aaaaaaannnd we're back to the third degree. How am I even in this class?!

"I'll go with it then..." Haku placed the plate back onto the table and curled into her seat. With her legs propped in as if she were something of a cat to tuck her skirt down, she leaned onto the recliner arm. Her attention was on Nova now with nothing but confusion.

"I thought there was just... conflict. Now there was negotiation?" she muttered before smacking the book into her forehead. "This is going to be a long term."

KittyKiero said:
Aaaaaaannnd we're back to the third degree. How am I even in this class?!
"I'll go with it then..." Haku placed the plate back onto the table and curled into her seat. With her legs propped in as if she were something of a cat to tuck her skirt down, she leaned onto the recliner arm. Her attention was on Nova now with nothing but confusion.

"I thought there was just... conflict. Now there was negotiation?" she muttered before smacking the book into her forehead. "This is going to be a long term."
"haku, i have a cat" he said petting something

Well I can't help you on that one ^^ my char is just that way, you can never read what he's really thinking

"You could call it conflict, I just say it's a nusence, what did you do that for, you can't say it's going to be a long term since all of the terms are the same length." Roth looked past Haku and her red hair over to Nova "Clothes?" he said it as if he didn't understand what he meant by it "If you wanted different clothes then why did you pick them in the first place." Roth leaned back in his chair even further and thought to himself 'why am I stuck with such an imbicile, can't even pick out the clothes the guy wants'

"they didn't have them in the choice options" he said seriously not chibi any more " i wanted tradition japanese clothes, the kind that people where on new years." he said and took out a picture of what he wants his avatar to look like

Sighing Ayaka went back to the classroom and decided to join in. "Eh? Something happened? what are you guys talking about?" she said, taking a seat beside Nova while putting her broken glasses on the table.

Haku deeply inhaled then exhaled. "Sure." She figured the more words came from her mouth, the worse the explanation would be. So she left it alone. Since Roth and Nova were talking, she decided to place her book down and close her eyes. Nap time.

@las0r0o7 @alex the fox

CandidFox said:
Sighing Ayaka went back to the classroom and decided to join in. "Eh? Something happened? what are you guys talking about?" she said, taking a seat beside Nova while putting her broken glasses on the table.
hello person" they said still looking at the fox cub they had with them

Roth picked up the picture and looked at it for a bit before handing it back to Nova "You do realize only you have access to you Avatar right, I couldn't change yours even if I wanted to, you will have to be the one that changes it, though if you can get yours up on another computer I can do it." Roth looked over to the new person sitting at the table, his little table was beginning to be a bit more crowded than he thought it would, just more people is all. "If you will excuse me for a moment, I'm going to get a refill." He downed the last of his tea that he had been sipping on here and there and got up and left the table without saying anything else to them.

@KittyKiero @alex the fox @CandidFox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back