• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

What was up with this class!? First we had the guy that was acting like a dog that wanted to get fed by one of the girls. Why didn't he just eat something himself instead of acting like that? Plain weird...Then we had the guy that was trying to help the red headed girl, at least he was nice enough to keep the dog guy away from the girl since she seemed to have been involved in a fight. Those two at least seemed class A material. Maybe Takumi would try to befriend them later since they seemed nice enough.

"Well...I might as well check Class F to pass the time." Takumi thought as he closed his book and left it inside his backpack before leaving the class.

As Takumi made his way through the school he tried to learn every hall's twists and turns. It didn't take long for him to find class F and when he opened the door he was greeted with a sight that was less than welcoming. Was this really how they treated students from class F? If so, Takumi almost felt the need to thank his parents for all the years of work. Since the teacher didn't seem to mind Takumi began exploring the small classroom. It was while doing so that Takumi saw a guy laying on the floor. As he approached him Takumi understood why the student was laying on the floor. The cold was unbearable.

"Are you okay?...Here, take this" Takumi said to the student from class F before removing his own sweater and putting it over the guy's back. @Despairingly Lucky​

Last edited by a moderator:
"UGHAGHGAGASDF" they groaned waking up and grabbed a near by carpet and covered themself and then couldn't go back to sleep and stood up " i am hungry" they moaned and fell back down moaning more and groaned

AikoMomone said:
Momone blushed some as Takara looked directly into her eyes. She sighed and then smiled at him cheerfully. "I understand how powerful your brother is. That's why I can't let you face him alone! Besides, I'm not really gonna die if he beats me." She chuckles some and then continues. "I'll be taken away by Iron Man though..."
And that's exactly why I can't let you lose! You have a brave spirit, I admire that. For you to be taken away just like that, it's unforgivable." I said to the girl. You can come along, but only jump in if i need help! me and my brother are now at equal master levels..one mistake, and it's all over. It's do or die..Not literally, but it is dangerous enough to destroy everybody's avatars."

"Well if you need any thing else let me know, I've already mastered my avatar, after all I am a programmer." He looked at the person who had just fallen to the floor still drooling "That's so, odd....." he said the word 'odd' with disgust behind it "As I was saying, if you need me I'm over by the window, probably spaced out again....... you realize there is a snack bar not to far that way" With that he pointed towards it at the other end of the class. "Speaking of I'm going to get me something to drink." He started to walk off before he looked over to Haku "Want anything while I'm over there, or would you rather accompany me?" It was hard to tell if he was being flirtatious or just generous.

@The Servant)

" RAAAAAWR" he yelled unable to move" i need help my body broke on me again" they said seriously unable to move. " can you take me to the nurses please before i start getting nose bleeds from the rope rubbing against my nose causing rope burn" he asked not even looking up do to the inablility to

Momoko's face lit up after Takara gave her the approval of tagging along with him. "Got it!", she said cheerfully as she gave him a thumbs up. "If you do need me, I'll give it my all!!" Momone understood how serious the situation was when he mentioned that everyone's shoukanjuus could be destroyed. Everyone would be hauled away by Iron Man! Momo wasn't quite sure how he would manage that though. However he would do it, it had to be prevented.

The redhead smiled and got to her feet then, glancing away as she blushed a bit more. "I see. Thank you for the help. I just wish I knew this before my battle." She then picked up on his words, but not his tone.

"O-Oh! You want me to....?" Haku paused to think before she got to her feet and moved over to the groaning boy. "G-Give me a second."

She kneeled down and began to shake the troubled boy. "You can't move at all? I can't help you there if you're wrapped in the carpet."

@alex the fox @las0r0o7

Haku stood up straight then, picking the young - now chibi - male into her arms. She found it odd that he kept shapeshifting....plus she deemed it impossible. But it happened, and she just decided to go along with it.

"So cute..." She began to run her finger across his stomach.

(( his avatar is chibi him.. they are fake tails on him though))

"hellloooooh laydeee" they said blurred by them being in a kind of tranquilized state

{Soo... he's out without a playing field?}

"Hi, cutie!" Haku giggled a bit as she continued rubbing his stomach before moving back over to the other male. A nervous laugh escaped her lips due to her being off task and finally remembering where she was and who she was with. "Well, do you still want to move over there?"

It was then she noticed that she didn't get either of their names.

"I-It'd be nice if I knew who you guys were...."

@las0r0o7 @alex the fox

"That's up to you, I honestly don't mind either way, you can if you like, or you can sit back in the middle of the people who stared at you like you weren't supposed to be in A class, the names Roth, Roth Ganashera, what about you." He didn't seem interested in the little chibi in her arms at all, even though he played all innocent and half ass stupid he was still in A class. "But I was asking you if you wanted a drink, because that's what I'm about to do."

@KittyKiero @alex the fox

"Jeez...." Haku pouted a bit as she looked away. With the way he offered, it seemed she didn't have much of a choice. She didn't want to be the center of attention for another minute, but being alone with someone.... she wasn't too confident about that either. "I.... I suppose I'll move. At least, just for today. I'm sure this will blow over tomorrow..."

Plus, the girl could use a snack.

She then looked down into her arms, stopping the rubbing of her finger against him. A nervous smile crossed her then. "Eh, sorry! And what's your name?"

@las0r0o7 @alex the fox

"You shouldn't be offended by the way I put it, you and I both know its the truth, and, I'm sure this is probably going to hang around for more than just today, but like I said, it's up to you." Roth began making his way over to the snack bar and started looking through all the drinks hoping he would have his favorite, but no such luck "Guess they don't have it, all well, guess I'm stuck with the regular, doesn't surprise me."

@KittyKiero

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and sighed. "Man that's enough laps for today I'm sure." I had just finished running my normal laps and push ups and sit ups. I gave another sigh. "Maaan I'm sooooooo bored!"

Why would you say that?! Don't jinx it! Don't jinx it!

Haku hung her head as she mentally panicked for about a minute until she stopped at the bar as well.

"I guess it can't be helped..." She didn't question it. There was no point. He was probably right. Therefore, she was reluctantly going to be making personal contact for a while. Remembering her earlier question, she decided to push those thoughts back for now. "Well it's nice to meet you both. You can call me Haku. Haku Kazahara."

A boy's name, she knew. But still... she just felt more comfortable with that.

Looking down at the young male in her arms, she smiled. "Here we are! Help yourself!"

@las0r0o7 @alex the fox

he just falls out of her arms and just lays on the ground facing the wood below the snack bar and scratches it writing stuff

"Wait." Haku squatted down then, making sure to press her skirt down as she did so. "I thought you were hungry. What happened?"

Roth picked up the biggest cup there was and started filling it up with sweet tea, nearly stepping on Nova in the process if he didn't hear the thud and little scratching that he made, Roth watched for a bit before his cup was full and turned around towards Haku "Well Haku, nice to meet you." He held out his hand towards her to give a hand shake "Look's like we'll be getting to know each other a bit more than I thought, wouldn't you say."

I tranced my hands arounds the edges of her bandages as she walked around the school trying to find something to satisfy her boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back