• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

{If I can be honest, I had to check the section myself ^^" Either it didn't work for me, or it just came in hella late.}

Haku waited patiently for the chance to deal the final blow. As he was setting up the beam, the avatar just stood there and let it happen. The giant beam shot out and the miniature girl took the damage. She was now down to 625.

"Alright, ready?" The girl stood with a determined stare as her avatar stuggled to her feet. Her sword was swarming in electricity now. "Time for the final blow!"

Haku raised her hand and her avatar broke up into three beings. Two of course were clones. They surrounded the young man's avatar, aiming their glowing swords.

"Mimicry time! Go!"

The girl forced her fist forward and all three avatars thrusted their swords into his before they released all the power collected from the beam.

My Avatar falls to the Ground, shocking with electricity. The Nasod's still stand, trying to deal enough damage by shocking them. She didn't know that my Nasod's aren't Bonded with my Avatar.. Oh, I hate tricks.. My Nasod's still form into a triangle again, charging another Beam. I wait for the Moment. "Go!" I yell, as the Bunch of Nasod's fire a Massive Beam across the Summoning Field.

(Son of Crota might be here, he's probably AFK though...)

*Sorry... It must have been because It doesn't work if you edit the post and tag someone. Oh well.*

I wake up to see a battle going on in class. "Huh? What's going on? I go light's out for 1 second, and there's a battle going on without me? Kekekeke...this should be interesting.." Says my insane side as I sit back up and watch my twin bro fight. "He's putting up a good fight out there, but he should really just use his special and finish this at the beginning of battle like i would." I said analyzing the battle. "Brother..? I think you know that it's time to wrap this match up." I say with an evil grin, hoping he follows along with it.

Momoko is 10 minutes late to class because she overslept, and now she's running to class F. She had spent almost all of last night watching anime. It's one of the reasons why she's in class F. This morning she slept through her alarm and woke up 20 minutes prior to that. And now, here she is.

Momoko had finally made it to F class after 10 minutes. She opens the door and says in between breaths, "Sorry....I'm late..!" She's out of breath from her running. She shuts the door behind her and then takes a seat on the flat cushion next to the windows. She groans as she plops her head down on the desk. The desk then breaks in half, making Momone face plant the filthy floor with a high pitched grunt.

(Sorry! For some reason, I wasn't notified...)

*I think I know why, it was a fluke on my part*

I've manged to fit myself even the small desk, I'm curled up in a ball, hugging myself with chattering teeth. The desk's legs break and it falls on me. Though they aren't that tall in the first place so the small fall and how numb my body is combined I don't even feel it.

"Oh... I think that already ended..." I say to my Twin Bro. The Beam still shooting at Haku's Avatar. "This already ended.." My shy side disapearing, my insane side appearing. My Avatar lays on the Gorund, still shocking, the Nasod's Beam firing at her Avatar.

{See! I told you! And happy birthday!}

"Why aren't you dead?!" Haku began to get frustrated. "All of your points should be gone!"

The girl's eyes widened then as yet another beam formed. However, when it shot, the clones pushed the original down and took the beam completely. This cost the girl 20 more points.

"Ugh, I just wanna be left alone already! Finish those things off!"

The original avatar jumped forward and let loose a multitude of slashes and cuts. She wouldn't stop until all of them were taken down. "Where is the Iron Man?" All she wanted to do was read. To mind her business. But she was stuck in battle.

I start laughing, the Nasod's avoiding most of the attacks and shocking you in the Progress. "Too easy!" I yell. The Nasod's continue to shock her, while avoiding most of the Attacks. Only 2 Casualties have happened. My Nasod's are perfectly trained.. I think...

*It's fine. Anyways I had a long day so I'm going to bed now everyone. I'll reply in the morning. Just remember there is NO (None at all!) leaving people out. Okay? Okay. Anyways (Again...) Night Everyone~*

"Brother..Her avatar is still moving..!! When I said finish it, You know what i meant. I didn't help you learn that special technique for nothing..Tke! Just hurry up and teach her why no one messes with us. If i see her avatar moving any longer, I might just kill her myself...kekekekeke..." I said to my brother, who was taking rather long. maybe if he got his points up so his time tracer could evolve into diabolic esper, things would be easier.

"Owww...", Momoko moaned. Her speech was a bit slurred since her face was still pressed against the floor. "Why did I have to get put in here?!", she whined as she got up. " My score couldn't have been THAT bad!! Even though I waited until the night before the test to study. And I ended up watching Kill La Kill until midnight...and I hardly got any sleep.... Ugh, whatever!" She sprung up onto her feet. "Where's the super glue??"

"And Momoko, only someone like you would watch Kill la Kill...wonder what you watch it for..the fights or the naked transformations? Kekekekeke..." I said with a smirk on my face, snickering quietly at her.

"Grr.." My Avatar regains points as I do some Math on my Cellphone. "That's it! Max your DP quickly!" I yell, the Avatar having Gold Strokes circle around him as he floats higher. The Nasod's fall back to him, my Avatar stays on the Ground on his Feet. "Time Rift!" I command, the Nasod's forming a Triangle. A Code Vortex forms around Haku's Avatar, stopping her in time. The Nasod's go in to shock her to get her points down.

{Wait, what? -_- That's so illegal. That's not an authorized recovery test. This should've been over a while ago if these "Nasods" haven't showed up. This is a battle between avatars, not avatars and floating beings brought to a playing field.}

(The Nasod's come with the Avatar, what kind of weapon is a Math person supposed to use?! and I don't want to get in with Iron Man..)

(Well.. I'm sorry that I haven't seen Baka to Test in like what? A year or so.. Yeah..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back